- PW: Obituaries
He also represented most major U.S. publishers and literary agents for Japanese translation rights.The Tuttle Mori agency will continue under the direction of his son Ken Mori and directors Yuji Takeda, Yoshi Iwasaki and Sakae Mino.Virginia Rice, former worldwide director of book rights at Reader'
- PW: Some Small Houses See an Advantage
I'm already hearing from agents.
- Guild Responds to Second WME Letter on Google Settlement
Aiken added that any agents or authors with questions about the settlement can contact the Authors Guild at email@example.com.
- Hollywood Reader
His latest is about a boy who moves in with his reclusive uncle and discovers a magic mirror that transports him to alternate dimensions—with nary a celebrity profile or Stasi agent in sight.
- RBmedia Launches, Acquires Audiobooks.com
“With the incredible growth and tech leadership we’ve seen at Audiobooks.com, this acquisition means we have a very compelling story we can tell authors, agents, and publishers,” he added.
- Wylie, Random House Dispute Heats UP
That's bad for our authors, their agent, and their publisher."
- News Briefs: Week of March 25, 2013
Koster, who died in 2010, was Hosseini’s first agent, credited with discovering his bestselling The Kite Runner.
- Scott McClanahan On the Rise
He now has an agent—Anna Stein at Aitken Alexander—and signed only a one-book contract with Two Dollar Radio.
- Book Deals: Week of August 9, 2021
The agent described A Black Girl in the Middle as a “memoir-in-essays collection.”
- Publishers Weekly's Top Children's Stories of 2014
How to Write YA Author and literary agent Seth Fishman (The Well's End) provided his tips on how to write YA.4.
- Book Deals: Week of June 9, 2014
Agent Fiona Kenshole at Transatlantic Literary brokered the deal for Keyser.
- Deals: Week of 5/30/2011
Agent John Taylor "Ike" Williams, of Kneerim & Williams, represented Spooner in the deal.
- Appazoogle & the Next Generation
Despite the proliferation of self-publishing, she thinks that agents will continue to serve an important role for both writers and publishers.
- Buongiorno, Bologna: Bologna Children's Book Fair 2016 Preview
See our main feature:We spoke with a number of Bologna-bound literary agents about the trends they’re seeing and the books they’re selling.
- Wonderful Lives Remembered
Kuralt's agent, Greg Bellon, expects there may be future Kuralt compilations.