- Irreparable Harm: A Firsthand Account of How One Agent Took on the CIA in an Epic Battle Over Secrecy and Free Speech
Written with deep indignation, Snepp's engaging memoir presents a compelling case study of how claims of national security arguably stifle expression that in no way endangers national security but instead might merely embarrass the government.
- Pioneers of Promotion: How Press Agents for Buffalo Bill, P. T. Barnum, and the World's Columbian Exposition Created Modern Marketing
In this exuberant account, marketing executive Dobrow (Natural Prophets) returns Buffalo Bill, the 1893 Chicago World’s Fair, and other names from late-19th-century popular culture to their rightful place in advertising history.
- The Like Switch: An Ex-FBI Agent S Guide to Influencing, Attracting, and Winning People Over
Former FBI investigator Schafer applies what he learned in his law-enforcement past to explain how to charm anyone under any circumstances.
- Captain Sir Richard Francis Burton: The Secret Agent Who Made the Pilgrimage to Mecca, Discovered the Kama Sutra, and Brought the Arabian Nights to th
The subtitle of this engrossing book, ``The Secret Agent Who Made the Pilgrimage to Mecca, Discovered the Kama Sutra , and Brought the Arabian Nights to the West,'' indicates only the half of it.
- America at Night: The True Story of Two Rogue CIA \t\t Operatives, Homeland Security Failures, Dirty Money, and a Plot to Steal the \t\t 2004 Presidential Election—by the Former Intelligence Agent Who Foiled the \t\t Plan
After 20 years of CIA covert operations, Kolb looked forward to \t\t retirement and the obligatory memoir (Overworld, 2004), when he discovered the wildly \t\t sinister plot recounted in this engaging book.
- Verses for the Dead
Agent: Eric Simonoff, WME.
- Cut to the Bone
Agent: Amy Tannenbaum, Jane Rotrosen Agency.
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
Agent: Ed Victor, Ed Victor Ltd.
- Witness to the Truth
Special agent Mike Devlin sidesteps Bureau policy--as usual--by singlehandedly nailing a fugitive killer.
- The Disrupt, Discredit, and Divide: How the FBI Targeted American Communities and Lost Its Way
German peppers the narrative with the stories of unsung rank-and-file agents, including those of Gamal Abdel-Hafiz, the FBI’s first foreign-born Muslim agent, and Coleen Rowley, a Minneapolis field agent, who both questioned oversteps by their superiors.
- Mission: Back to School: Top-Secret Information
Author’s agent: Brenda Bowen, Sanford J.
- Fear the Dark: A Bishop/Special Crimes Unit Novel
Agent: Eileen Fallon, Fallon Literary Agency.
- Vagabond: A Thriller
Exton is afraid of his Russian clients and of the MI5 agents who have made him a reluctant double agent.
- The Eyes of the Queen, Volume 1
Agent: Lisa Gallagher, DeFiore and Co.
Soon, he's paired with an ex-CIA agent who is also being hunted by unknown but evidently nefarious agents, and the two must find a way to vindicate and protect themselves.