- Iron Angels
Wilde and Black both exhibit standard gritty secret agent traits (Wilde is a hardened divorced man, Black an uptight agent who hardly comes out of her shell), but they eventually break out of these molds and become three-dimensional characters.
- The Salt Marsh (UK)
Agent: Oli Munson, A.M.
- A Deadly Vineyard Holiday
From the uptight security agents who descend to check things out J.W. learns that threats have been made against Cricket and soon figures out that an insider is likely involved.
- 78 REASONS WHY YOUR BOOK MAY NEVER BE PUBLISHED AND 14 REASONS WHY IT JUST MIGHT
Agent, Amy Rennert.
- MY LIFE IN CIA: A Chronicle of 1973
Agent, Maxine Groffsky.
- The Man Who Invented Rock Hudson: The Pretty Boys and Dirty Deals of Henry Willson
Agent, Mitch Douglas .
- Power Play
Agent: Robert Gottlieb, Trident Media Group.
- Execution: A Harry Tate Thriller
Agent: David Headley, DHH Literary (U.K.).
- Storm Front
Agent: Esther Newberg, ICM.
- Operation Shakespeare: The True Story of an Elite International Sting
Agent: Larry Weissman.
- The Hidden Man
Agent: Luke Janklow, Janklow & Nesbit.
- A Murder in Time
Agent: Jill Grosjean, Jill Grosjean Literary Agency.
- Alistair Grim's Odditorium
Author’s agent: Bill Contardi, Brandt & Hochman Literary Agents.
- Black Irish
Agent: Scott Waxman, Waxman Leavell Literary.
- The Agency: William Morris and the Hidden History of Show Business
Infighting among the Morris agents became public in 1975 when Michael Ovitz and four others bolted to form Creative Artists Agency.