- Grilled Cheese and Goblins: Adventures of a Supernatural Food Inspector!
why are NIAD agents being driven berserk by pixie dust?
Is her significant other, Colby Hudson, an undercover and possibly corrupt FBI agent, responsible?
Author’s agent: Christina A.
- Good Night, My Darling Baby
Author’s agent: Liza Voges, Eden Street Literary.
- Too Princessy!
Agent: Erin Murphy, Erin Murphy Literary Agency.
- My Silent War: The Autobiography of a Spy
Philby became a communist and Soviet agent in the 1930s, then easily joined MI6 and rose to be head of British Counterintelligence before seeking asylum in Moscow in 1963 (where he lived until his death in 1988).
- Missile Zone
In this fast-paced combination techno-thriller/secret-agent novel, mysterious amulets are as important as antimissile radars.
- Heartwood Hotel, Book 1 a True Home
Illustrator’s agent: Steven Malk, Writers House.
- Just Say Boo!
Agent: Brenda Bowen, Sanford J.
- The Eighth Menorah
Illustrator’s agent: the Bright Agency.
- Jubilee!: One Man's Big, Bold, and Very, Very Loud Celebration of Peace
Author’s agent: Prospect Agency.
- You Are My Little Pumpkin Pie
Illustrator’s agent: Lilla Rogers Studio.
- A Lucky Author Has a Dog
Illustrator’s agent: Robin Rue, Writers House.
- Oh No! Not Again!: (Or How I Built a Time Machine to Save History) (or at Least My History Grade)
Agent: Steven Malk, Writers House.
- Springtime Baby
Illustrator’s agent: Rachel Orr, Prospect Agency.