- Kickin' It
Agent: Erica Spellman-Silverman, Trident Media Group.
- White Queen
Agent: Farley Chase, Chase Literary.
- Breaking Cover: A Liz Carlyle Novel
Agent: Georgina Capel, Capel & Land (U.K.).
Agent: Robert Gottlieb, Trident Media Group.
- The Damascus Threat: An Ice Thriller
Agent: Lisa Erbach Vance, Aaron M.
- Top Secret Tales of World War II
The narratives offer quick and satisfying glimpses into a netherworld of secret agents, Nazis and duplicitous characters.
- People: Week of 2/28/2011
Michael Harriot has also been named an agent at Folio; he was previously at Sanford Greenburger.
- The Janus Man
Tweed treks to Germany, where one of his top agents was killed, obviously betrayed by the traitor.
Still, the agent finds time to romance both a colleague and Mathews's daughter.
- Istanbul Intrigues
Aided by access to Allied and Axis archives and by interviews with dozens of former agents, the author weaves a wealth of data into his smooth, spine-tingling narrative.
- Going Dark
Agent: Richard Pine, Inkwell Management.
- Arousing the Buy Curious: Real Estate Pillow Talk for Patrons and Professionals
Real estate purchases involve tough questions, and Saltzman insists that buyers, sellers, and agents all prepare for them.
- Lehrter Station: A John Russell WWII Thriller
Agent: Charlie Viney, the Viney Agency.
- Operation Shakespeare: The True Story of an Elite International Sting
Agent: Larry Weissman.
- The Fall of Moscow Station
Agent: Jason Yarn, Paradigm Agency.