- Four Questions for...Publishing Scotland's Marion Sinclair
The hope is to promote the work of Scottish-based publishers and agents to the world.
- News Deals: Week of August 5, 2013
Waxman Leavell agent Rachel Vogel handled the world-rights sale.
- Deals: Week of 1/17/11
Agent Josh Adams, of Adams Literary, brokered the deal.
- Rights Report: March 10
Greenburger Associates was the agent.
- Deals: Week of April 30, 2012
Markson Thoma agent Eleanor Jackson represented Hauser, selling world English rights in the deal.
- Deals: Week of 5/17/10
Agent Raphael Sagalyn represented Peck, who's a deputy managing editor at the Atlantic.
- Mystery Notes
Agent, Theron W.
- Book Deals: Week of July 22, 2013
Agent Jim Hornfischer, at Hornfischer Literary Management, brokered the deal.
- Andrew Wylie Makes First Apperance at Guadalajara
Wylie spoke about the role literary agents play today, especially as regards international markets.
- Deals: Week of 7/4/11
Agent Jenny Meyer is handling foreign rights.
- Book Deals: Week of March 24, 2014
Agent Erin Niumata at Folio Literary Management represented Guiliani.
- Double-crossing the Nazis: PW Talks with Ben Macintyre
Agent Garbo’s stable of 27 agents—all of them imagined—working for him was a highlight of the book.
- Fall 2009 Flying Starts: Nina LaCour
\t \tOnce she finished writing Hold Still at age 22, LaCour didn't have to wait long to find an agent to represent it.
- Short Takes
The North American rights deal was made with agent Jennifer Cayea at Nick Ellison....
- Canadian Book Sales Up 9.4% in 2000—2001
The Survey of Book Publishers and Exclusive Agents, a biennial census of all book publishers and exclusive agents in Canada, is based on a 12-page questionnaire, and covered 627 publishers (643 in 1998—999), including those also acting as exclusive agents, and 45 firms functioning