- Job Moves: November 28, 2012
\tSamantha Dighton has joined D4EO Literary Agency as an agent, based in Washington, D.C.
- Job Moves: October 5, 2010
Martin Literary Management has hired Kate Folkers as adult fiction literary agent.
- Job Moves: November 20, 2013
\tMark Chimsky has launched his own editorial consulting business, Mark Chimsky Editorial Services Unlimited, in which he'll be working with authors, agents, and publishers.
- Job Moves: February 11, 2014
Allison Hunter and Lauren Smythe have been promoted to agents at InkWell Management.
- Job Moves: April 2, 2012
Additionally, MacGregor has named Erin Buterbaugh as a literary agent.
- Job Moves: July 15, 2013
Before joining the agency and being admitted to the New York Bar, she was a nonfiction editor and foreign rights agent at Seven Stories Press.
- FRANKFURT '99: A Fair for Handselling Rights
No big league publisher or agent dares to miss it.
- Children’s Writers Who Wear Multiple Hats
“My agenting always comes first,” he says.
- Short Takes
A veteran former CIA agent who has already written a couple of nonfiction memoirs, Robert Baer, is now switching to fiction in a beginning series about an agent involved in the events surrounding 9/11.
- Mystery Notes
Agent, Gina Maccoby.
- Latina Children's Authors Launch Digital Writers Series
The two discussed the reasons that authors need an agent and how to find the right one.
- PW's Most-Read Opinion Pieces of 2016
Why Most Amazon Reader Reviews are Worthless "I’ve been an agent for 40 years.
- News Deals: Week of August 5, 2013
Waxman Leavell agent Rachel Vogel handled the world-rights sale.
- Fall 2009 Flying Starts: Nina LaCour
\t \tOnce she finished writing Hold Still at age 22, LaCour didn't have to wait long to find an agent to represent it.
- Deals: Week of April 30, 2012
Markson Thoma agent Eleanor Jackson represented Hauser, selling world English rights in the deal.