- How to Put Your Parents to Bed
Illustrator’s agent: Jodie Marsh, United Agents.
- The Course of All Treasons: An Elizabethan Spy Mystery
Agent: Carol Mann, Carol Mann Agency.
- Mrs. Pollifax and the Whirling Dervish
Her superiors in the Atlas Group (an unofficial branch of the CIA) have dispatched Emily to Morocco to provide a cover for another of their agents, Max Janko.
- Eyes of the Hammer
Special Forces warrant officer Riley and CIA agent Kate Westland are sent in to kill the Ring Man and rescue the prisoner.
- The Black Tulip
The craft of espionage, and the political clout needed to keep afloat in the game, are bared in ex-agent Bearden's promising debut, a valentine to late CIA director Bill Casey set in the late 1980s during the Soviet war in Afghanistan.
- The King's Deception
Agent: Simon Lipskar, Writers House.
- Thing about Luck
Author’s agent: Gail Hochman, Brandt & Hochman Literary Agents.
- The Mechanical
Agent: Kay McCauley, Pimlico Agency.
- Disposable Asset: An Espionage Thriller (First World Publication)
Agent: Richard Curtis, Richard Curtis Agency.
- The Namesake: A Commissario Alec Blume Novel
Agent: Sarah Ballard, United Agents.
- The Operative
Agent: John Talbot, Talbot Fortune Agency.
- Black Irish
Agent: Scott Waxman, Waxman Leavell Literary.
- Chalberg, Sussman Start Lit Agency
Chalberg, since leaving S&S, has been an agent and foreign rights director at the Susan Golomb agency, while Sussman spent six years as an agent at Zachary Shuster Harmsworth.
- HarperOne Starts Digital-First Fiction Imprint
“We take a lot of manuscripts from agents currently.
- Folio Literary Management Acquires Harold Ober Associates
A spokesperson for Folio said that with the sale, Westberg will be retiring, along with Ober agent Craig Tenney.