- Disposable Asset: An Espionage Thriller (First World Publication)
Agent: Richard Curtis, Richard Curtis Agency.
- The Secret War: Spies, Ciphers, and Guerrillas, 1939-1945
He moves through the large, highly specialized body of knowledge to share the whole story: machines and code books, agents and double agents, deceptions and illusions.
- Seduction in Session
Agent: for Black, Kimberly Whalen, Trident Media Group; for Blake, Merrilee Heifetz, Writers House.
- The Mechanical
Agent: Kay McCauley, Pimlico Agency.
- Collecting the Dead
Agent: Kimberly Cameron, Kimberly Cameron & Associates.
- Red Sky: A Raisa Jordan Thriller
Diplomatic Security Service agent Raisa Jordan to Ukraine to investigate a plane crash that killed a fellow agent, George McClasky.
Agent: Eric Ruben, Ruben Agency.
- The Assassin of Verona: A William Shakespeare Novel
Agent: Ivan Mulcahy, MMB Creative (U.K.).
- Dead on the Vine: A Finn Family Farm Mystery
Agent: Sharon Belcastro, Belcastro Agency.
- MUSASHI #9: Vol. 1
The UB swiftly confronts these threats, sending out merciless, coldly efficient agents whose existence is shrouded in shadow and rumor; among them, no agent is as feared as Musashi #9.
- Robert Ludlum's the Bourne Evolution
Agent: Sloan Harris, ICM.
- Down Range
Agent: John Talbot, Talbot Fortune Agency (Aug.)
- Into the Black Nowhere: An Unsub Novel
Among her new associates, Special Agent in Charge C.J.
- Double Exposure
Agent: Eric Simonoff, WME.
- The Salt Marsh (UK)
Agent: Oli Munson, A.M.