- Sometimes It's Storks
Author’s agent: Grainne Fox, Fletcher & Company.
- Beyond the Pale: A World of Spies Mystery
Agent: Sharon Bowers, Miller Bowers Griffin Literary Management.
- Red Sky: A Raisa Jordan Thriller
Diplomatic Security Service agent Raisa Jordan to Ukraine to investigate a plane crash that killed a fellow agent, George McClasky.
- Washington Power Play: A Political Thiller
Agent: Pam Ahearn, Ahearn Agency.
Agent: Laurie Fox, Linda Chester Literary.
- The Secret War: Spies, Ciphers, and Guerrillas, 1939-1945
He moves through the large, highly specialized body of knowledge to share the whole story: machines and code books, agents and double agents, deceptions and illusions.
- Wake the Devil: A Thriller
Agent: Jane Dystel, Dystel Goderich Literary Management.
- Zig Zag
And it seems that the FBI agents were impostors, too.
- Quiller Barracuda
Like his counterparts James Bond and Matt Helm, Quiller is a secret agent survivor of the '60s.
- Folio Literary Management Acquires Harold Ober Associates
A spokesperson for Folio said that with the sale, Westberg will be retiring, along with Ober agent Craig Tenney.
- Short Takes
He bought North American and first serial from agent Jay Mandel at William Morris; it's a book, said Pepper, that sees Judaism as currently divided beyond repair between religious and secular approaches, and offers a solution.
- James Bond: Felix Leiter
Felix was obviously a good CIA agent, but his trauma and insecurity make him semi-effective and filled with low self-esteem.
- Thief's Mark: An Unforgettable Mystery
Agent: Jodi Reamer, Writers House.
- A Sudden Death in Cyprus (First World Publication)
Agent: Robert Kirby, United Agents.
Agent: Dan Conaway, Writers House (Oct.)