- Howard Dean Steps Up
Geoff Kloske will edit it for trade paperback, and it was acquired by publisher David Rosenthal from agent Bob Barnett at Williams & Connolly, the politicos' book agent of choice.
- Job Moves: April 28, 2011
Kathyrn Beaumont has been named an agent at Kneerim & Williams.
- Job Moves: March 2, 2012
Meredith Kaffel is joining DeFiore and Company as an agent.
- London Book Fair 2012: Perseus Brings Argo Navis to the UK
Argo Navis, the digital distribution platform Perseus unveiled in 2011 for agented authors who want to work with their representation to self-publish titles, has launched in the U.K.
- Heartwood Hotel, Book 1 a True Home
Illustrator’s agent: Steven Malk, Writers House.
- Just Say Boo!
Agent: Brenda Bowen, Sanford J.
- The Eighth Menorah
Illustrator’s agent: the Bright Agency.
- Jubilee!: One Man's Big, Bold, and Very, Very Loud Celebration of Peace
Author’s agent: Prospect Agency.
- Job Moves: February 22, 2011
Michael Harriot has also been named an agent at Folio; he was previously at Sanford Greenburger.
- 'Scariest' Thriller for Morrow
Conaway bought world English, and is expecting strong interest at the London Book Fair--as is the agent for translation rights, Maja Nikolic.
- You Are My Little Pumpkin Pie
Illustrator’s agent: Lilla Rogers Studio.
- A Lucky Author Has a Dog
Illustrator’s agent: Robin Rue, Writers House.
- Oh No! Not Again!: (Or How I Built a Time Machine to Save History) (or at Least My History Grade)
Agent: Steven Malk, Writers House.
- Springtime Baby
Illustrator’s agent: Rachel Orr, Prospect Agency.
- Books for Me!
Author’s agent: Jennifer Unter, Unter Agency.