- Body of Stars
Agent: Erin Harris, Folio Literary Management.
- Sandcastle Beach: Includes a Bonus Novella
Agent: Courtney Miller-Callihan, Handspun Literary.
- Industry Members Unite to Block Trump Administration Book Deals
Author Barry Lyga has posted an open letter signed by more than 250 authors, agents, booksellers, and publishers supporting their opposition to any publisher signing up President Donald Trump or members of his administration for any further book deals.
- Cover Reveal: 'Pax, Journey Home'
After her agent, Steven Malk, informed her that he too was receiving letters from readers wanting to know what happens next to Peter and Pax, Pennypacker recalled that, “for some reason” she responded, “Of course I know what happens.”
- Virtual Conference for Diverse Writers, Illustrators Launches
Elle and agent Samantha Fabien randomly reached out to me at the end of 2019, saying they were planning a con with a similar mission.
- Religion & Spirituality Book Deals: January 13, 2021
No agent was involved in the sale.
- Christian Literary Agents Eye Diversity, Expansion
“There is a place for agents who bring books that really grapple with faith and culture.”
- Keith Ridgway's Tales of the City
I couldn’t get engaged in anything to write.”And after Ridgway’s agent at RCW, David Miller, died unexpectedly, Ridgway says he “kind of retired,” adding, “People raised eyebrows.”
- Her Here
Agent: Marya Spence, Janklow & Nesbit Assoc.
- The Lost Village
Agent: Anna Frankl, Nordin Agency (Sweden).
- Near the Bone
Agent: Lucienne Diver, the Knight Agency.
Agent: Annie Bomke, Annie Bomke Literary.
- Nathan's Song
Author’s agent: Steven Chudney, the Chudney Agency.
- Roman and Jewel (Original)
Agent: Uwe Stender, Triada US.
- Always by My Side: A Stuffie Story
Agent: Marietta Zacker, Gallt & Zacker Literary.