- Resistance: How Women Saved Democracy from Donald Trump
Agent: Bridget Wagner Matzie, Aevitas Creative Management.
- Burnt Toast and Other Disasters: A Book of Heroic Hacks, Fabulous Fixes, and Secret Sauces
Agent: Sharon Bowers, Miller Bowers Griffin Literary Management.
- A Fire in the Night
Agent: Peter Steinberg, Fletcher and Co.
- The Midnight Brigade
Agent: Janine Kamouh, WME.
- Wildland: The Making of America's Fury
Agent: Jennifer Joel, ICM Partners.
- The Heart Principle
Agent: Kim Lionetti, Bookends Literary.
- Miss Dior: A Story of Courage and Couture
Agent: Sarah Chalfant, the Wylie Agency.
- The Slightly Greener Method: Detoxifying Your Home Is Easier, Faster, and Less Expensive Than You Think
Agent: Lucinda Halpern, Lucinda Literary.
- The Corpse Queen
Agent: Barbara Poelle, Irene Goodman Literary.
- The Monsters of Rookhaven
Agent: Sophie Hicks, Sophie Hicks Agency.
- Flavors of the Sun: The Sahadi's Guide to Understanding, Buying, and Using Middle Eastern Ingredients
Agent: David Black, David Black Agency.
- Cover Reveal: Two New Stuart Gibbs Projects to Pub Back-to-Back
Featuring illustrations by Stacy Curtis, this paper-over-board series skews familiar tropes and stereotypes of fairy tales and other lore to comic effect.Spy School’s Genesis and GrowthThe nine-book Spy School series follows the misadventures of innately nerdy Ben Ripley, a CIA agent wannabe who is rec
- Brooks Sherman, Bent Agency Contract Dispute Lands in Court
A contract dispute between YA literary agent Brooks Sherman and his former employer, the Bent Agency, and its founder Jenny Bent, has landed in New York State court.In a complaint first filed in New York State Supreme Court in April, Sherman claims that the agency is withholding hundreds of
- The Farmer's Lawyer: The North Dakota Nine and the Fight to Save the Family Farm
Agent: Mackenzie Brady Watson, Stuart Krichevsky Literary Agency.
- Nazis of Copley Square: The Forgotten Story of the Christian Front
In addition to delineating the Christian Front’s concerted campaign against U.S. involvement in WWII, Gallagher links these past events to recent ones, noting that Moran, like President Trump’s allies Michael Flynn and Paul Manafort, was investigated for being an unregistered agent of a foreign governm