- Prime Directive (Main)
Agent: Chip MacGregor, MacGregor and Luedeke Literary.
- The Aviatrix
Agent: Jessica Watterson, Sandra Dijkstra Literary.
- The Road Trip
Agent: Tanera Simons, Darley Anderson Literary.
- Pug Actually (Original)
Agent: Hayley Steed, Madeleine Milburn Literary.
- H It’s Elemental: The Hidden Chemistry in Everything
Agent: Brandi Bowles, United Talent.
- The Power of Awareness: And Other Secrets from the World's Foremost Spies, Detectives, and Special Operators on How to Stay Safe and Save Your
Real-life anecdotes, such as Schilling’s actions during the Battle of Mogadishu or the story of a CIA agent being stalking by Kuwaiti spies, break up chapters and add a sense of tension.
Illustrator’s agent: Steven Malk, Writers House.
- One Great Lie
Agent: Michael Bourret, Dystel, Goderich & Bourret.
- The Alien Stars: And Other Novellas
Agent: Ginger Clark, Curtis Brown.
- Operation Pedestal: The Fleet That Battled to Malta, 1942
Agent: Andrew Wylie, the Wylie Agency.
Agent: Kirby Kim, Janklow & Nesbit.
- A Tree for Mr. Fish
Agent: Natalie Lakosil, Bradford Literary.
- Speak for Yourself
Agent: Bridget Smith, JABberwocky Literary.
- Compassion, Determination, and Justice: The 2021 Kweli Color of Children's Literature Conference
Boulley also participated in We Need Diverse Books’ mentorship program and #DVPit, both of which allowed her to eventually connect with her agent, Faye Bender at the Book Group.
- U.S. Book Show Gears Up
“Publishers Weekly has a deep, organic relationship with book publishers, librarians, booksellers, agents and those most deeply committed to the health and flourishing of the industry,” said Krista Rafanello, senior marketing director of Publishers Weekly and the show manager of the U.S.