- Gone Too Far
Agent: Stephanie Rostan, LGR Literary.
- The Ferret
Agent: Randi Davis, Davis Literary.
- The End of Russia’s War in Ukraine
Though Americans are involved, the three FSB agents take center stage.
- Bones of a Saint
Agent: Stephen Barr, Writers House.
- Regina Is Not a Little Dinosaur
Agent: Erzsi Deak, Hen & Ink.
Agent: Andrea Somberg, Harvey Klinger.
- An Art Historian Considers the Art of the Steal
But Saltzman says she had been thinking about writing it since the late 1990s—“thinking about how to write it, it’s such a big story”—and had discussed the project early on with Melanie Jackson at the Melanie Jackson Agency, her agent for over 25 years.
- Death with a Double Edge: A Daniel Pitt Novel
Agent: Donald Maass, Donald Maass Literary.
- A Wolf in Duke's Clothing
Agent: Julie Gwinn, the Seymour Agency.
- The Alpactory: Ready, Pack, Go!
Agent: Rebecca Sherman, Writers House.
- The Gun, the Ship, and the Pen: Warfare, Constitutions, and the Making of the Modern World
Agent: Michael Carlisle, InkWell Management.
- The Nine Lives of Rose Napolitano
Agent: Miriam Altshuler, DeFiore & Company.
- When a Stranger Comes to Town (Original)
Agent: Alec Shane, Writers House.
- Amina's Song
Agent: Matthew Elblonk, DeFiore & Co.
- Almost There and Almost Not
Agent: Jennifer Laughran, Andrea Brown Literary.