- The Witch Owl Parliament
Agent (for Raúl the Third): Jennifer Laughran, Andrea Brown Literary.
- Black Birds in the Sky: The Story and Legacy of the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre
Agent: Tina Dubois, ICM Partners.
- The Outlaws Scarlett and Browne
Agent: Andrea Morrison, Writers House on behalf of Veronique Baxter, David Higham Assoc.
- Will ‘The Quiet Tenant’ Make a Loud Noise?
“I very much want to continue doing this at Knopf,” she said.Knopf bought North American rights to The Quiet Tenant in June in what Michallon’s agent, Stephen Barbara of Inkwell Management, described as a “lively ‘best bid’ auction.”
- The Resurrected Women of Maud Casey's Fourth Novel
This is a book about women whose voices have been stripped of identity by their doctors, and I thought, this is so relevant, so powerful in this cultural moment.”Casey says Tasman is “everything you want in an agent.
- White Hot Hate: A True Story of Domestic Terrorism in America's Heartland
Agent: Richard Abate, 3 Arts.
- UTA Publishing Builds Its Client List
“It’s about putting the interests of the department, and each individual client, over the individual agent,” he added.Julia Cheiffetz at Simon & Schuster’s One Signal imprint, who acquired Stelter’s 2020 book Hoax from Queen, said she appreciated how quickly the agent was able to adapt,
- New and Noteworthy Kids' and YA Book Sequels: September 2021
Picture Books and Graphic NovelsAnts in Our P.A.N.T.S. by John Patrick Green (First Second, Sept. 28 $9.99; ISBN 978-1-250-22005-9)The new mission for the sewer-loving secret agents in the fourth InvestiGators installment has agent Brash trapped in a mys
- White on White
Agent: Sarah Bowlin, Aevitas Creative Management.
- Mimi Lee Cracks the Code
Agent: Jessica Faust, BookEnds Literary.
- Woke Up This Morning: The Definitive Oral History of the Sopranos
Agent: Michael Harriot, Folio Literary.
- Strangers on a Skein
Agent: Nancy Yost, Nancy Yost Literary.
- Around the World in 80 Books
Agent: Ric Simonoff, WME.
- Why Design Matters: Conversations with the World's Most Creative People
Agent: Charlotte Sheedy, Charlotte Sheedy Literary.
- Punishment Without Trial: Why Plea Bargaining Is a Bad Deal
Agent: Matt Carlini, Javelin.