- The Grandmother Plot
Agent: Kerry D’Agostino, Curtis Brown.
- The Silver Blonde
Agent: Brenda Bowen, the Book Group.
- U.S. Book Show: Making Publishing More Inclusive Demands Leadership
“We know it is not a long term solution—agents should pay a living wage to interns or do away with the internship model altogether.”
- U.S. Book Show: Political Books and the Trump ‘Sugar High’
Two agents and two editors took up the subject of political books in the post-Trump era at the U.S.
- U.S. Book Show: Is Literary IP as Valuable in a Post-Pandemic Hollywood?
“We’re moving to ‘tentpole’ experiences,” Mary Pender, media rights agent at United Talent Agency, declared.
- Island of Thieves
Agent: Lisa E.
- Committed: Dispatches from a Psychiatrist in Training
Agent: Karen Murgolo, Aevitas Creative Management.
- Be Exceptional: Master the Five Traits That Set Extraordinary People Apart
Former FBI agent Navarro (Louder Than Words) lays out a plan to become an “exceptional person” in this sharp and demanding guide.
- An Inconvenient Minority: The Ivy League Admissions Cases and the Attack on Asian American Excellence
Agent: Andrew Stuart, the Stuart Agency.
Agent: Monika Woods, Triangle House.
- Trial by Fire
Agent: Ed Maxwell, Sanford J.
- Walking Through Needles
Agent: Sandy Lu, Book Wyrm Literary.
- I Left My Homework in the Hamptons: What I Learned Teaching the Children of the One Percent (Original)
Agent: Jessica Papin, Dystel, Goderich & Bourret.
- The Lucky List
Agent: Emily van Beek, Folio Literary Management.
- I Can Make a Train Noise
Agents: (for Emberley) Rick Richter, Aevitas Creative Management; (for Fitzpatrick) Eunice McMullen.