- The Awesome Human Project: Break Free from Daily Burnout, Struggle Less, and Thrive More in Work and Life
Agent: Janis Donnaud, Janis Donnaud & Associate.
- The Joy and Light Bus Company: No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency (22)
Agent: Robin Straus/Robin Straus Agency.
- Facing Up to a Messy World
The press hears from authors and agents that people are feeling inadequate, that “they are just not enough—that they are not getting done what they set out to accomplish and are overworked and overwhelmed,” McGuire says.
- Malinda Lo Wins 2021 National Book Award for Young People's Literature
“Thank you to my agent, Michael Bourret, for seeing the novel in that story and inspiring me to see it, too,” she said.
- Rights Report: Week of November 15, 2021
Stephanie Cohen at Inkyard Press has acquired world and audio rights to the Fateless trilogy by Julie Kagawa, a YA fantasy adventure that follows thieves guild member Sparrow and her comrades as they fight to save their city—and the entire desert empire—from the wrath of the Deathless King.
- When I'm Gone, Look for Me in the East
Agent: Jennifer Lyons, Jennifer Lyons Literary.
- The Family She Never Met
Agent: Michelle Grajkowski 3 Seas Literary.
- Death in Cornwall
Agent: Mark Gottleib, Trident Media.
- Gentleman Seeks Bride: A Hazards of Dukes Novel
Agent: Louise Fury, the Bent Agency.
- Getting Clean with Stevie Green
Agent: Liz Parker, Verve Talent & Literary.
- The Goodbye Coast: A Philip Marlowe Novel
Agent: Esther Newberg, ICM Partners.
- All I Want
Agent: Denise Shannon, Denise Shannon Literary.
- Seasons of Purgatory
Agent: Georges Borchardt, Georges Borchardt, Inc.
- Gouda Friends
Agent: Tricia Skinner, Fuse Literary.
- The Carnivore Code Cookbook: Reclaim Your Health, Strength, and Vitality with 100+ Delicious Recipes
Agent: Tess Callero, Europa Content.