- The Stars of Whistling Ridge
Agent: Elizabeth Harding, Curtis Brown Ltd.
- To Tell You the Truth
Agent: Nicole Resciniti, the Seymour Agency.
- I Have Always Been Me: A Memoir
Agent: Melissa Edwards, Stonesong.
- New Titles from Self-Publishers: End of May 2021
Booksellers, publishers, librarians, and agents are encouraged to look at the 79 self-published titles below.
- PW Talks with T.J. Newman: Nightmare at 35,000 Feet
I’d register it and allow it, and then I’d scratch that agent’s name off the list, pick myself up, and move on.
- It All Begins with Jelly Beans
Agent: Allison Hellegers, Stimola Literary Studio.
- U.S. Book Show: Making Publishing More Inclusive Demands Leadership
“We know it is not a long term solution—agents should pay a living wage to interns or do away with the internship model altogether.”
- U.S. Book Show: Political Books and the Trump ‘Sugar High’
Two agents and two editors took up the subject of political books in the post-Trump era at the U.S.
- U.S. Book Show: Is Literary IP as Valuable in a Post-Pandemic Hollywood?
“We’re moving to ‘tentpole’ experiences,” Mary Pender, media rights agent at United Talent Agency, declared.
- Butcher Pen Road
Agent: Richard Curtis, Richard Curtis Assoc.
- Fatality with Forster (Main)
Agent: Kimberley Cameron, Kimberley Cameron Assoc.
- Dogged by Death: A Furry Friends Mystery
Agent: Pamela Hopkins, Hopkins Literary Assoc.
- The Second Rebel, 2
Agent: Alexandra Machinist, ICM Partners.
- Meant to Be: If the Shoe Fits
Agent: John Cusick, Folio Literary.
- The Irish Assassins: The Story of the Dublin Murders That Shook Victorian England
Agent: Lynn Nesbit, Janklow & Nesbit.