- Troubled Blood
Agent: Neil Blair, the Blair Partnership (U.K.).
- Dark Sky
Agent: Ann Rittenberg, Ann Rittenberg Literary.
- How I Learned to Hate in Ohio
Agent: Stephanie Rostan, Levine Greenberg Rostan Literary Agency.
- Maggie Shipstead's Novel Gone 'Round the World
“During my second year, Connie Brothers called me to ask if I had an agent,” she says.
- Oh My Gods!
Agent: Maria Vicente, P.S.
- Christian Fiction Industry Looks to New Markets, Diverse Voices
The conference, held Thursdays from Oct. 8-Nov. 12 this year, connects authors and writers to publishers and agents to learn about trends, challenges, and changes in the category.
- First Reactions to S&S Sale
Reaction from the Association of American Literary Agents (formerly the AAR) was more muted than from the other organizations, and did not call for the Justice Department to look at the deal: "We have great respect for both PRH and S&S, both of which are fine companies composed of
- Four Questions for Cheryl B. Klein
I first sent the manuscript out in 2017, and in 2018 Emma Ledbetter got in touch with my agent .
Agent: Jane Gregory, David Higham Assoc.
- Conflicted: How Productive Disagreements Lead to Better Outcomes
Agent: Toby Mundy, TMA.
- Detransition, Baby
Agent: Kent Wolf, Neon Literary.
- By Way of Sorrow
Agent: Carrie Pestrito, Laura Dail Literary.
- This Is the Voice
Agent: Lisa Bankoff.
- Girls with Bright Futures
Agent: Carly Watters, P.S.
Agent: DongWon Song, Howard Morhaim Literary.