- The April Dead
Agent: Isobel Dixon, Blake Friedmann Literary (U.K.).
- Such a Good Wife: A Thriller (Original)
Agent: Sharon Bowers, Folio Literary Management.
- Welbeck Children's Expands Its U.S. Program
“Developing a new children’s fiction list to complement Welbeck’s existing list of illustrated nonfiction is exciting and one that we believe will intrigue authors, illustrators, and agents.
- Child in the Valley
Agent: Kirby Kim, Janklow & Nesbit Assoc.
Agent: Erica Silverman, Trident Media Group.
Agent: Laurence Laluyaux, Rogers Coleridge & White.
- The Human Zoo
Agent: Jessica Friedman, Sterling Lord Literistic.
- People Like Them
Agent: Marleen Seegers, 2 Seas Literary.
- The London Book Fair Returns
“Speaking with agents and rights directors these past few months has made it clear to us that many of those conversations have already happened,” Ventris explains.
- Afterparties: Stories
Agent: Rob McQuilkin, Massie & McQuilkin Literary.
- Silence in the Library: A Lily Adler Mystery
Agent: Whitney Ross, Irene Goodman Literary.
- The Menopause Manifesto: Own Your Health Through Facts and Feminism
Agent: Jill Marr, Sandra Dijkstra Literary.
- Ready, Set, Memoir!: The Essential Guide to Telling Your Story
Agent: Lindsay Edgecombe, Levine Greenberg Rostan.
- Trisha's Kitchen: Easy Comfort Food for Friends and Family
Agent: David Vigliano, Vigliano Assoc.
- Real Estate: A Living Autobiography
Agent: The Wylie Agency.