Agent: Kari Sutherland, Bradford Literary.
- Escape to Witch City
Agent: Silvia Molteni, Peters Fraser & Dunlop.
- Girly Drinks: A Women's History of Drinking (Original)
Agent: Brady McReynolds, JABberwocky Literary Agency.
- Warriors of God
Agent: Patricia Pasqualini, Patricia Pasqualini Literary.
- Wolf Point
Agent: Mitch Hoffman, Aaron Priest Literary.
- Now Comes Good Sailing: Writers Reflect on Henry David Thoreau
Literary agent Blauner (In Their Lives: Great Writers on Great Beatles Songs) brings together in this dynamic collection 27 essays on the life of Henry David Thoreau (1817–1862) and his most famous work, Walden; or, Life in the Woods.
- The Gilded Edge: Two Audacious Women and the Cyanide Love Triangle That Shook America
Agent: Anna Sproul-Latimer, Neon Literary.
- Book Buddies: Ivy Lost and Found
Author’s agent: Tracey Adams, Adams Literary.
Agent: Sara Megibow, KT Literary.
- How Moon Fuentez Fell in Love with the Universe
Agent: Elizabeth Bewley, Sterling Lord Literistic.
- 2021 SCBWI Conference: Craft, Perseverance, and Connection
Subsequently attending the SCBWI Mid-Atlantic Conference with copies of her portfolio in hand secured Harrison an agent, Carrie Hannigan of HG Literary, who still represents her today.
- 2021 SCBWI Conference: Significant Market Transformation Due to Covid-19
In conclusion, Halverson mentioned the burnout that many agents and editors are experiencing due to the pandemic, especially amid increased submissions.
- HarperCollins Will Return to the Office in October
He noted that HC’s San Francisco and Boston offices will continue to work remotely for the time being.In explaining HC’s approach, Murray wrote: “We believe that a hybrid approach will allow us to collaborate, innovate, and make the all-important connections with authors and agents that are int
- Rights Report: Week of August 2, 2021
Mary Kate Castellani at Bloomsbury has acquired, at auction, She Is a Haunting by Trang Thanh Tran.
- Syrian Heat: PW Talks with David McCloskey
.), combines a tale of old-fashioned tradecraft in Syria with a taboo relationship between an American agent and a woman official who works deep inside the Assad regime.Why did you choose Syria as the setting for your first work of fiction?