- Bobby March Will Live Forever
Agent: Tom Witcomb, Blake Friedmann Literary (U.K.).
- One Day All This Will Be Yours
Agent: Simon Kavanagh, Mic Cheetham Agency.
- The Things We Leave Unfinished
Agent: Louise Fury, the Bent Agency.
- Unti Nonfiction on Queen Sugar
Agent: Kim Witherspoon, InkWell Management.
- The Girls Are All So Nice Here
Agent: Hillary Jacobson, ICM Partners.
- S&S Acquires New and Classic Works from Anita Lobel
He said he had a new agent, Doug Whiteman, and suggested I contact him about perhaps bringing back some of my books.
- PW Launches New U.S. Book Trade Fair for May
The intended audience includes booksellers, librarians, publishers and literary agents from across the U.S. and the world.
- Paraclete Announces New Fiction Imprint
It will accept agented and unagented proposals.
- Authors Seek Missing Payments from Foundry
Sources also indicated that some former agents of the firm may also be owed money.The Authors Guild has reached out on behalf of some of the injured parties and sources said that the problem appears to involve issues with an account that receives publisher payments and then pays them to authors.
- The Vanishing Museum on the Rue Mistral
Agent: Katherine Fausset, Curtis Brown.
- Northern Spy
Agent: Emily Forland, Brandt & Hochman Literary.
- A Rogue to Remember
Agent: Amanda Jain, Bookends Literary.
- Her Dark Lies (Original)
Agent: Scott Miller, Trident Media Group.
- The Worst Duke in the World
Agent: Cheryl Pientka, Jill Grinberg Literary.
- The Night Always Comes
Agent: Lesley Thorne, Aitken Alexander Assoc.