- Sleeper Agent: The Atomic Spy in America Who Got Away
Journalist Hagedorn (The Invisible Soldiers) unearths the little-known story of Soviet spy George Koval (1913–2006) in this doggedly researched account.
- Talk Art
Agent: Paul Stevens, Independent Talent.
Agent: Samantha Haywood, Transatlantic.
- The Howe Dynasty: The Untold Story of a Military Family and the Women Behind Britain's Wars for America
Agent: Katherine Flynn, Kneerim & Williams.
- The Warlord (Original)
Agent: Deidre Knight, the Knight Agency (Apr.)
- The Witch King (Original)
Agent: Rena Rossner, the Deborah Harris Agency.
- Writers Orgs Form #DisneyMustPay Joint Task Force
We urge all authors to review their statements to make certain they are in order.”A Disney Company representative, responding to PW, said that the company "continues to work directly with agents and authors to resolve any issues or any outstanding payments."
- Meet the Judges of the 2020 BookLife Nonfiction Prize
Four accomplished authors are serving as guest judges for the 2020 BookLife Prize Nonfiction Contest.
- Q & A with Jenny Lee
I had told my book agent at the time and she said, “Write it now; it’s a great idea.”
- When Publishers Try Their Hands at Cards
He and his agent and editor “talked about what might happen next with, as we affectionately refer to them, the paper products people,” he said.
- The Husbands
Agent: Daniel Lazar, Writers House.
- With Teeth
Agent: Serene Hakim, Ayesha Pande Literary.
- The Darkest Flower
Agent: Sharon Pelletier, Dystel, Goderich & Bourret.
- The Constant Man (Main)
Agent: John Silbersack, Bent Agency.
- The Virgin Who Humbled Lord Haslemere
Agent: Marlene Stringer, Stringer Literary.