- Let Her Lie
Agent: Stephanie Rostan, LGR Literary.
- Nighthawk's Wing: A Gideon Stoltz Mystery
Agent: Natalia Aponte, Aponte Literary.
- Hello, Jimmy!
Agent: Stephen Barr, Writers House.
- The Iron Raven (Original)
Agent: Laurie McLean, Fuse Literary.
- The Searinged World: Sacred Stories of the Americas
Agent (for García Esperón and Mijangos): Paulina Delgado, Ediciones el Naranjo.
- Big Feelings: From the New York Times Bestselling Creators of All Are Welcome
Author’s agent: Susan Ginsburg, Writers House.
- Yesterday Is History
Agent: Jim McCarthy, Dystel, Goderich & Bourret.
- Xelena Gonzalez on Dignidad Literaria and Pushing Publishing to Be Better
I will fill up the library auditorium with aspiring writers and illustrators of color and explain to them what an agent is, what the pitch process is, what the hell a query is.’
- Ancestor Approved: Intertribal Stories for Kids
Agent: Ginger Knowlton, Curtis Brown.
- Q & A with Angela Dominguez
I fell in love with the writing process, and I’m so grateful for my agent’s mentorship.
- Four Questions for Melissa Albert
Originally, The Hazel Wood included only a truncated version of “Alice-Three-Times,” but when my agent set out to sell it, she felt I should write one more tale.
- Frankfurt Book Fair Plans to Go 'Back to Basics'
The respondents said the fair should "concentrate on the basics," and continue to be a physical event, one that provides a space for literary agents plus rights and licensing meetings, as well as international networking opportunities.
- Q & A with Gary Paulsen
It was actually a suggestion from my agent.
- Licensing Hotline: December 2020
Godzilla Reawakens in Middle-Grade ComicsIDW is building on its longtime relationship with Toho, signing a new licensing deal that expands its classic Godzilla publishing program into younger age brackets; formats include art books, coloring books, and journals; and categories such as tabletop games and puzzles
- How Sarah Gailey Became a Novelist, Despite Themself
When their agent suggested it, Gailey responded, “No way, no how.