- Four Questions for Vashti Harrison
I was terrified, but it’s been go, go, go ever since.I got my agent the same year, in October 2016.
- Shanghai Children's Book Fair Gets Bigger and More Ambitious
Two special exhibitions—“Children + Art, Architecture and Design” and “Pop-Up Show: The Magic Inside Books”—were introduced alongside staple BolognaFiere lounges and zones such as the BOP-Bologna Prize Lounge, Illustrators Survival Corner, Literary Agents Centre, and Digital Hub.
- Apple Books Category Bestsellers, November 17, 2019
Lethal Agent by Kyle Mills & Vince Flynn - 9781501190643 - (AtriaEmily Bestler Books) 13.
- Success Stories at the 2019 Shanghai Children's Book Fair
“We are three freelance agents coming together to offer a one-stop shop of diverse style, content, and format.”
- Book Deals: Week of November 18, 2019
Under her contract with Morrow, she will write two new thrillers in her FBI series featuring the agents Dillon Savich and Lacey Sherlock.
- Is Chuck Palahniuk Too Big to Fail?
I understand that Donadio had made it an unofficial policy—I was told this by other agents—that I should not be presented with any offers of screen work.
- Advice for Women with Book Advances
As soon as he learned I had been laid off, my literary agent, Eric Smith, suggested I polish up the next book he knew I was writing.
- Ahmadi's 2020 YA Novel Is His Most Personal Yet
But his agent and his editor, both of whom are partnering for the first time with Ahmadi, anticipate that the third release will be the charm, and that it will break out Ahmadi in a crowded market.The story of a gay, Muslim, Iranian-American teenager named Amir, How It All B
- Documentary Celebrating Picture Books Turns to Kickstarter
In addition to doing her own deep dive into reading picture books, she approached librarians, agents, editors, and publishers in the children’s book industry, asking their opinions.
- Apple Books Category Bestsellers, November 10, 2019
Lethal Agent by Kyle Mills & Vince Flynn - 9781501190643 - (AtriaEmily Bestler Books) 11.
- Rights Report: Week of November 11, 2019
This story follows Nine, a wild jungle cat and secret agent who is as skilled at getting out of trouble as she is at getting herself into it.
- Photo Essay: Christy Awards 2019 and The Art of Writing Conference
A panel titled Publishing Pros Share Their Secrets about Marketing featured Revell’s marketing director Michele Misiak, B&H’s v-p of marketing Dave Schroeder, literary agent and publisher Steve Laube; and Bogel.
- Religion Writers In Profile
Benckhuysen: Raising Women’s VoicesCast off the portrait of Eve—the “weaker vessel,” agent of the Fall, subordinate to made-from-dust Adam—that millennia of male biblical scholars and theologians have drawn from Genesis 1–3.
- Stephanie Wrobel’s 'Darling Rose Gold' Finds a Mother From Hell
“I made a list of about 25 agents and sent out queries,” she says.
- Jeanine Cummins's New Novel Is a Harrowing Immigrant's Tale
I had talked about it with my agent, Doug Stewart at Sterling Lord, and I think my editor at NAL was in agreement that my time there had run its course and I was ready for something new.