- Punishment Without Trial: Why Plea Bargaining Is a Bad Deal
Agent: Matt Carlini, Javelin.
- Stand by Me
Agent: Evan Marshall, Evan Marshall Agency.
- Wish It Lasted Forever: Life with the Larry Bird Celtics
Agent: David Black, David Black Literary.
- Dictionary of Obscure Sorrows
Agent: Heather Karpas, ICM Partners.
Agent: David Hale Smith, InkWell Management.
- Unwritten Rules
Agent: Deidre Knight, the Knight Agency.
- Labyrinth of Lies
Hannon continues her Triple Threat series (after Point of Danger) with this enjoyable second chance romance between two undercover agents.
- Blood in the Water: A True Story of Small-Town Revenge
Agent: Denise Bukowski, Bukowski Agency.
- Where the Deer and the Antelope Play: The Pastoral Observations of One Ignorant American Who Loves to Walk Outside
Agent: Monika Verma, Levine, Greenberg, Rostan Literary.
- The Hawthorne School
Agent: Danielle Bukowski, Sterling Lord Literistic.
- Dinner on Primrose Hill
Agent: Gail Fortune, the Talbot Fortune Agency (Nov.)
- Letters of Note: Dogs
White hilariously responded in 1951 to the ASPCA’s accusation that his dachshund Minnie was unlicensed (“If by ‘harboring’ you mean getting up two or three times every night to pull Minnie’s blanket up over her, I am harboring a dog all right”), Zora Neale Hurston wrote to her literary agent09/13/2021
- From Staircase to Stage: The Story of Raekwon and the Wu-Tang Clan
Agent: Lisa Gallagher, DeFiore and Co.
- The Bloodless Boy
Agent: Gaia Banks, Sheil Land Assoc.
- Red Roulette: An Insider's Story of Wealth, Power, Corruption, and Vengeance in Today's China
Agent: Peter Bernstein, Bernstein Literary.