- The Initial Insult
Agent: Adriann Ranta Zurhellen, Foundry Literary.
- The Wild Huntsboys
Agent: Molly Ker Hawn, the Bent Agency.
- The Rock from the Sky
Agent: Steven Malk, Writers House.
- The Sign of the Gallows (Main)
Agent: David Hale Smith, InkWell Management.
- Arctic Storm Rising
Agent: Robert Gottlieb, Trident Media Group.
- How to Catch a Duke
Inquiry agent Abigail Abbott’s past has come back to haunt her.
- The Queen of Izmoroz
Agent: Jill Grinberg, Jill Grinberg Literary.
- The Age of Acrimony: How Americans Fought to Fix Their Democracy, 1865-1915
Agent: Katherine Flynn, Kneerim & Williams.
- Your Turn: How to Be an Adult
Narratives from successful people in the author’s extended network form the lion’s share of the text—including journalist Irshad Manji, a queer Muslim woman who shows how “moral courage” is the key to “being good at having tough conversations,” and a film agent who focused on community theater to revit
- Brother, Sister, Mother, Explorer
Agent: PJ Mark, Janklow & Nesbit Assoc.
- The Heiress: The Revelations of Anne de Bourgh
Agent: Jennifer Weltz, Jean V.
- House Standoff: A Joe DeMarco Thriller
Agent: David Gernert, Gernert Company.
- This Golden Flame (Original)
Agent: Rebecca Strauss, DeFiore and Company Literary Management.
- In the Shadow of the Moon: America, Russia, and the Hidden History of the Space Race
Agent: Ammi-Joan Paquette, Erin Murphy Literary.
Agent: Joe Veltre, the Gersh Agency.