- Unraveled: The Life and Death of a Garment
Posing as a denim buyer, Bédat visits a "wash house" in Guangdong, China, where she sees unprotected workers spraying a toxic "denim fading agent" on jeans and effluents from the treatment process draining into a nearby river.
- Tom Clancy's Op-Center: The Black Order
Agent, Mel Berger, WME.
- The Skeleton Tree (Main)
Agent: Jane Conway-Gordon, Jane Conway-Gordon Ltd.
- The Abduction of Pretty Penny: A Daughter of Sherlock Holmes Mystery
Agent: Scott Mendel, Mendel Media Group.
Agent: Adam Chromy, Movable Type.
- The Confidence Men: How Two Prisoners of War Engineered the Most Remarkable Escape in History
Agent: Katinka Matson, Brockman.
- Reserved for Murder: A Book Lover's B&b Mystery
Agent: Frances Black, Arts Counsel.
- Broken Horses: A Memoir
Agent: David Vigliano, AGI Vigliano Literary.
- Revival Season
Agent: Duvall Osteen, Aragi Inc.
- River, Sing Out
Agent: Mark Gottlieb, Trident Media Group.
- An Extraordinary Lord
Agent: Sarah Younger, Nancy Yost Literary.
- Ex-Girlfriend of My Ex-Girlfriend: Advice on Queer Dating, Love, and Friendship
Agent: Edward Maxwell, SJGA.
- The Letters of Shirley Jackson
Agent: Murray Weiss Agency, Catalyst Literary Management.
- The Addiction Inoculation: Raising Healthy Kids in a Culture of Dependence
Agent: Laurie Abkemeier, DeFiore & Co.
- Call Me Elizabeth Lark
Agent: Lauren Spieller, Triada.