- Why Peacocks?: An Unlikely Search for Meaning in the World's Most Magnificent Bird
Agent: David Black, David Black Literary.
- Stacey Abrams Is a Power Player in Her First Legal Thriller
“Stacey is 100% who she seems to be,” says her agent Linda Loewenthal.
- Wise Wolf Books Paves an Adventurous New Path for Teen and Young Adult Titles
When any author or agent approaches the publisher, the first thing it assesses is how many titles the author is bringing to the table.
- Calling 'Cancel Culture' What It Is
Capitol), wrote in the Wall Street Journal in January that he’d been in conversations with “publishers, editors, and agents who wondered when and how the mob would come for them.”I haven’t had these kinds of conversations with publishers, editors, and agents, but I have talked to
- Book Reviews, Bestselling Books & Publishing Business News | Publishers Weekly
Home > Corporate Page Terms and Conditions Updated May 2014 These terms and conditions Terms and Conditions govern your use of the PUBLISHERS WEEKLY Web site at Publishers Weekly this Site which is provided by PWxyz LLC PWxyz or we BY USING
- Soapbox: Supporting Children's Editors and Agents in the Effort to Diversify
Suddenly agents were in demand.Since then, the number of children’s agents has seemed to increase every year.
- Apple Books Category Bestsellers, March 21, 2021
The Secret Agent by Elisabeth Hobbes - 9780008400125 - (One More Chapter) 17.
- #DVPit Founder Launches Nonprofit to Better Serve Diverse Authors, Illustrators
Editors have more input into which submissions they receive, she explained, and can solicit projects directly from the agents “instead of waiting for a submission to fall into their lap.”
- Four Questions for Ambreen Tariq
My agent, Zoe Sandler, connected with the people at Kokila an imprint of Penguin Random House focused on inclusiveness.
- The Guncle
Agent: Rob Weisbach, Rob Weisbach Creative Management.
- Before Summer Ends (Original)
Agent: Annelise Robey, Jane Rotrosen Agency.
- How the Word Is Passed: A Reckoning with the History of Slavery Across America
Agent: Alia Habib, the Gernert Co.
- River Magic
Agent: Kate Schafer Testerman, KT Literary.
Author’s agent: Kirsten Hall, Catbird Productions.
- Baby and Solo
Agent: Stephen Barr, Writers House.