- Rogue Wolf
Agent: Courtney Miller-Callihan, Handspun Literary.
- The Gallery of Miracles and Madness: Insanity, Modernism, and Hitler’s War on Art
Agent: Stuart Krichevsky, Stuart Krichevsky Literary.
- Now Beacon, Now Sea: A Son's Memoir
Agent: PJ Mark, Janklow & Nesbit.
- The Duke Who Loved Me
Agent: Jennifer Weltz, Jean V.
- Shakespearean: On Life and Language in Times of Disruption
Agent: Clare Conville, Conville & Walsh Literary Agency.
Padge and rounded up to work with other slum boys by the Fetch, an agent of the Master.
- The Dope: The Real History of the Mexican Drug Trade
Smith also depicts atrocities committed by Mexico’s drug enforcement agencies, and the complicity of U.S. agents who failed to intervene.
- The Dead and the Dark
Agent: Claire Friedman and Jessica Mileo, InkWell Management.
- Wole Soyinka Returns
“Wole is rambunctious; he has such spirit, such linguistic facility.”The final draft came to McDonald from agent Melanie Jackson, who has represented Soyinka since the early 1990s.
- Decoding Greatness: How the Best in the World Reverse Engineer Success
Agent: Lucinda Blumenfeld, Lucinda Literary.
- We Are the Brennans
Agent: Stephanie Cabot, Susanna Lea Assoc.
- The Madness of Crowds
Agent: David Gernert, Gernert Company.
- The April Dead
Agent: Isobel Dixon, Blake Friedmann Literary (U.K.).
- Such a Good Wife: A Thriller (Original)
Agent: Sharon Bowers, Folio Literary Management.
- Welbeck Children's Expands Its U.S. Program
“Developing a new children’s fiction list to complement Welbeck’s existing list of illustrated nonfiction is exciting and one that we believe will intrigue authors, illustrators, and agents.