- One Stormy Night
Agent: Jana Hanson, Metamorphosis Literary.
- Spring 2021 Children's Announcements: Publishers R-Z
Random HouseMy Little Brave Girl by Hilary Duff, illus. by Kelsey Garrity-Riley (Mar. 23, $18.99, ISBN 978-0-593-30072-5), encourages girls to reach higher, dream bigger, and approach the world with their hearts wide open.
- Black Coral
Agent: Erica Silverman, Trident Media Group.
- The Code Breaker: Jennifer Doudna, Gene Editing, and the Future of the Human Race
Agent: Binky Urban, ICM Partners.
- The Revelations
Agent: Adam Schear, DeFiore and Co.
- All Consuming
Agent: Kimberly Whalen, the Whalen Agency.
- Gone Too Far
Agent: Stephanie Rostan, LGR Literary.
- The Ferret
Agent: Randi Davis, Davis Literary.
- The End of Russia’s War in Ukraine
Though Americans are involved, the three FSB agents take center stage.
- Bones of a Saint
Agent: Stephen Barr, Writers House.
- Regina Is Not a Little Dinosaur
Agent: Erzsi Deak, Hen & Ink.
Agent: Andrea Somberg, Harvey Klinger.
- An Art Historian Considers the Art of the Steal
But Saltzman says she had been thinking about writing it since the late 1990s—“thinking about how to write it, it’s such a big story”—and had discussed the project early on with Melanie Jackson at the Melanie Jackson Agency, her agent for over 25 years.
- Death with a Double Edge: A Daniel Pitt Novel
Agent: Donald Maass, Donald Maass Literary.
- A Wolf in Duke's Clothing
Agent: Julie Gwinn, the Seymour Agency.