- Book Reviews, Bestselling Books & Publishing Business News | Publishers Weekly
Home > Corporate Page Terms and Conditions Updated August 2021 These terms and conditions Terms and Conditions govern your use of the PUBLISHERS WEEKLY Web site at Publishers Weekly this Site which is provided by PWxyz LLC PWxyz or we BY US
- Q & A with Tom Gauld
How did you find an agent?
- Licensing Hotline: August 19, 2021
The Point.1888 is the licensing agent for the property, which consists of a series of books and a tie-in TV series.
- Anand Giridharadas Brings The True American to Substack
He said that he and his literary agent at the time, Steven F.
- The Future of School Author Visits
He was such a frequent flyer that the TSA agents at his local airport would greet him by name.
- 2020–2022 STEM/STEAM Biographies for Young Readers: A Booklist
In a recent feature, editors and creators of STEM/STEAM-centric biographies revealed what goes into developing one of these books.
- Right Behind Her
Agent: Jill Marsal, Marsal Lyon Literary.
- The Inn on Sweetbriar Lane: Includes a Bonus Novella
Agent: Emily Sylvan Kim, Prospect Agency.
- One Smart Sheep
Authors’ agent: Rick Margolis, Rising Bear Literary.
- Say Their Names: How Black Lives Came to Matter in America
Agent: Jennifer Herrera, David Black Literary.
Agent: Georgina Capel, Georgina Capel Assoc.
- Nightwatch on the Hinterlands
Agent: Lisa Rodgers, JABberwocky Literary.
- Five Decembers
Agent: Alice Martell, Martell Agency.
- God Rest Ye, Royal Gentlemen
Agent: Meg Ruley, Jane Rotrosen Agency.
- A Hunter-Gatherer's Guide to the 21st Century: Evolution and the Challenges of Modern Life
Agent: Howard Yoon, Ross Yoon Agency.