- This Week's Bestsellers: February 26, 2018
It closes out the Red Sparrow trilogy, which follows Russian intelligence officer Dominika Egrova and her target-turned-lover, CIA agent Nate Nash.
- Sherman Alexie Accused
Both Asher and Dashner have subsequently been dropped by their agents.
- Open Book: Will Lightning Strike Therese Anne Fowler Twice?
“You should send the book to Hillary,” I tell her.Fowler doesn’t miss a beat: “My agent is on it.”
- Skybound Books Gets Ready For Liftoff
“All the agents that I’ve spoken to are really excited that there’s a new buyer in town.”
- Rights Report: Week of February 19, 2018
Pitched as James Bond meets Happy Feet, the series follows the adventures of two young penguins who are desperate to become secret agents.
- A Border Patrol Agent-Turned-Author Meets Protests in California
“It’s inherently problematic that the voice of a Border Patrol agent is being lifted up in the headlines,” he said in Los Angeles.
- Evangelist Billy Graham has died at age 99
Angels: God's Secret Agents (1975 original and revised and expanded in 1985) was a Publishers Weekly and The New York Times bestseller.
- The 2018 Taipei International Book Exhibition in Photos
Norton, is a commissioning agent for about 40 overseas publishers, mostly American presses.Children listened to the rules before commencing a card game.Globes of all shapes and sizes from Taiwanese company Neoclassical Artistry Globe.Kids browsed the titles in Hall 3.
- 2018 WNBA Pannell Award Nominees Announced
This year’s jurors are Brenda Bowen, literary agent at Sanford J.
- Booksellers Respond to Kidlit Sexual Harassment Scandal
Store manager Jamie Thomas added that the store decided to act after both Asher’s and Dashner’s agent had dropped them, followed by Dashner’s publisher.
- Switching Artistic Gears
That wasn’t recorded, and I didn’t like the way I sounded on the Audible version, so it no longer exists today.”Six months later, Penn rewrote and expanded Bob Honey, and his agent, Mollie Glick at CAA, sold it to Peter Borland at Atria.
- Book Deals: Week of February 19, 2018
No agent was involved in the Saudi America deal, and CGP will publish the title in September.
- Religion & Spirituality Announcements: Spring 2018
Two women join forces to find a missing person in a San Francisco chocolate factory.FaithWordsKill Shot by Susan Sleeman (Feb. 6, paper, $14.99, ISBN 978-1-4555-9649-2) Suspense, romance, and faith combine in Sleeman’s thriller about an FBI agent who must find a killer wield
- What I Learned From Andrew Neiderman
Tania later connected Andrew with Anita Diamant, the famed literary agent, who had discovered V.C.
- PRH Drops An Apologetic Dashner
Random House Children’s Books, Random House Publishing Group, and Penguin Random House Audio will not be publishing any future books by James Dashner," Penguin Random House said in a statement.The move follows Dashner's release by literary agent Michael W.