Agent: Allison Hellegers, Stimola Literary Studio.
- The Code for Love and Heartbreak (Original)
Agent: Jessica Regel, Foundry Literary + Media.
- The Other Side of the Sky
Agent: Josh Adams, Adams Literary.
- Trowbridge Road
Agent: Victoria Wells Arms, Wells Arms Literary/HSG.
- Watch Over Me
Agent: Sara Crowe, Pippin Properties.
- This Is All Your Fault
Agent: Lauren MacLeod, the Strothman Agency.
- The Book of V.E. Schwab's Heart
It’s so important to find relationships—with an agent, an editor, a team—that make you feel like you’re on equal footing.
- Write It Like Disaster: PW Talks with Elisa Gabbert
So certain things that I had thought of as not really for me, as a writer—things like having an agent, writing a book proposal—suddenly seemed like maybe they could be for me.
- Shared Work of Resistance: PW Talks with Willie James Jennings
The goal is to weave together a wide group of people to all be talking deeply, together, about an ecology that is academic ecology embedded in a wider, damaged ecology.You write about how easily white people become agents of white supremacy even when trying to be anti-racist.One of the
- Book Deals: Week of August 10, 2020
The agent elaborated that the book “will bring readers to the front lines of the battle for equal rights in our country’s athletic institutions and prove once and for all that sex exists on a spectrum.”Nagorski Gets Freudian at S&SHitlerland author and former Newsweek journalist Andrew Nagorski sold To
- James Oseland Takes You Down Mexico Way for a Nosh
There’s a startling connection in cooking techniques across all cuisines.”Oseland took his idea for World Food to agent Doe Coover, founder and owner of the Doe Coover Agency in Massachusetts.
- Jo: An Adaptation of Little Women (Sort Of)
Agent: Elizabeth Bennett, Transatlantic Agency.
- Q & A with Daniel Nayeri
Carol Mann is one of the greats—a wonderful agent from whom I learned that I would make a terrible agent.
- Middle Ground Book Fest: A Panel on the Post-2020 Middle Grade Landscape
Johnson described agenting as being the middleman between the writer and editor.
- Rights Report: Week of August 3, 2020
Ben Rosenthal at HarperCollins/Tegen has bought, in a two-book deal, North American rights to a middle-grade series from former NBA All-Star Caron Butler (l.)