- Samira Surfs
Agent: Wendi Gu, Sanford J.
- Religion Book Deals: July 28, 2021
IVP’s associate editor Ethan McCarthy acquired world rights to the book, which was agented by Wolgemuth & Associates.
- Fall 2021 Children's Announcements: Publishers M-Q
Agent Moose is back on the case in Moose on a Mission by Mo O’Hara, illus. by Jess Bradley (Aug. 3, $10.99, ISBN 978-1-250-22222-0), ages 6–9.
- Fall 2021 Children's Announcements: Publishers R-Z
Random HouseThis Is a Gift for You by Emily Winfield Martin (Sept. 14, $18.99, ISBN 978-1-5247-1416-1) pays tribute to the simple joys of life and nature, and reminds readers that the greatest gift we have is time spent together.
- Obituary: Floyd Cooper
One of his first tasks upon arriving in New York was to seek out representation and Cooper said that he credited his children’s book career to his first agent, artist representative Libby Ford, who got his portfolio seen at children’s book houses.
- Conquering the Pacific: An Unknown Mariner and the Final Great Voyage of the Age of Discovery
Agent: Susan Rabiner.
- Sweet as Pie (Original)
Agent: Tara Gelsomino, One Track Literary.
- Our Biggest Experiment: An Epic History of the Climate Crisis
Agent: Donald Winchester, Watson Little.
- The Contrarian: Peter Thiel and Silicon Valley's Pursuit of Power
Agent: Ethan Bassoff, Ross Yoon Agency.
- Wildland: The Making of America's Fury
Agent: Jennifer Joel, ICM Partners.
- Resistance: How Women Saved Democracy from Donald Trump
Agent: Bridget Wagner Matzie, Aevitas Creative Management.
- The Stolen Lady: A Novel of WWII and the Mona Lisa
Agent: Jenny Bent, the Bent Agency.
- Where I Left Her (Original)
Agent: Ellen Coughtrey, Gernert Co.
- Campus Bones
Agent: Paul Lucas, Janklow & Nesbit Assoc.
- Bad Scene, 3
Agent: Evan Marshall, Evan Marshall Agency.