- The Royals Next Door
Agent: Taylor Haggerty, Root Literary.
- The Elimination Threat
Agent: Alex Slater, Trident Media Group.
- We Are the Brennans
Agent: Stephanie Cabot, Susanna Lea Assoc.
- The Social Instinct: How Cooperation Shaped the World
Agent: Will Francis, Janklow & Nesbit Associates.
- Now Beacon, Now Sea: A Son's Memoir
Agent: PJ Mark, Janklow & Nesbit.
- The Madness of Crowds
Agent: David Gernert, Gernert Company.
- ALA 2021: What’s Next for IMLS
Since its founding in 1996, the Institute of Museum and Library Services has been a vital source of support for America’s libraries.
- The Quiet Zone: Unraveling the Mystery of a Town Suspended in Silence
Agent: Larry Weissman, Larry Weissman Literary.
- Welbeck Children's Expands Its U.S. Program
“Developing a new children’s fiction list to complement Welbeck’s existing list of illustrated nonfiction is exciting and one that we believe will intrigue authors, illustrators, and agents.
- Immediate Family
Agent: Sarah Bowlin, Aevitas Creative.
- The Human Zoo
Agent: Jessica Friedman, Sterling Lord Literistic.
- Murder on Principle (Main)
Agent: Mitchell S.
- One Year Gone
Agent: Tess Callero, Europa Content.
- The Afrominimalist's Guide to Living with Less
Agent: Emily Sylvan Kim, Prospect.
- Gone for Good
Agent: Jill Marsal, Marsal Lyon Literary.