- Bright Star
Agent: Charlotte Sheedy, Charlotte Sheedy Literary.
- The Monsters of Rookhaven
Agent: Sophie Hicks, Sophie Hicks Agency.
- The Great Glorious Goddamn of It All (Original)
Agent: Lucy Carson, the Friedrich Agency.
- Murder at Wakehurst
Agent: Evan Marshall, Evan Marshall Agency.
- A Fire in the Night
Agent: Peter Steinberg, Fletcher and Co.
- Horseman: A Tale of Sleepy Hollow
Agent: Lucienne Diver, the Knight Agency.
- Sweet Love
Agent: Eva Scalzo, Speilburg Literary.
- Left for Dead
Agent: Dan Conaway, Writers House.
- All of the Marvels: A Journey to the Ends of the Biggest Story Ever Told
Agent: Sarah Lazin, Sarah Lazin Books.
- The Family
Agent: Dana Murphy, Book Group.
- No Words
Agent: Laura Langlie, Laura Langlie Literary.
- Religion and Spirituality Books Preview: August 2021
An FBI cryptographer during World War II attempts to find the code in a seemingly innocent letter when the agent assigned to help her goes missing.Aug. 3Beyond the Tides (Revell, $15.99, trade paper, ISBN 978-0-8007-3737-5).
- Cover Reveal: Two New Stuart Gibbs Projects to Pub Back-to-Back
Featuring illustrations by Stacy Curtis, this paper-over-board series skews familiar tropes and stereotypes of fairy tales and other lore to comic effect.Spy School’s Genesis and GrowthThe nine-book Spy School series follows the misadventures of innately nerdy Ben Ripley, a CIA agent wannabe who is rec
- Brooks Sherman, Bent Agency Contract Dispute Lands in Court
A contract dispute between YA literary agent Brooks Sherman and his former employer, the Bent Agency, and its founder Jenny Bent, has landed in New York State court.In a complaint first filed in New York State Supreme Court in April, Sherman claims that the agency is withholding hundreds of
- The Farmer's Lawyer: The North Dakota Nine and the Fight to Save the Family Farm
Agent: Mackenzie Brady Watson, Stuart Krichevsky Literary Agency.