- Murder Most Fowl: A Meg Langslow Mystery
Agent: Ellen Geiger, Frances Goldin Literary.
- The Age of A.I.
Agent: Andrew Wylie, Wylie Agency.
- Religion Book Deals: July 14, 2021
The book, agented by Rachelle Gardner of Gardner Literary, is scheduled to be published in fall 2022.Brazos also announced that Beaty has acquired world rights to Erin Jean Warde’s tentatively-titled Awakening to Sobriety, set to be released in spring 2023.
- Book Deals: Week of July 12, 2021
Sarah Scarlett at Penguin Random House UK handled the two-book, North American rights agreement on behalf of Ariella Feiner at United Agents.
- Rights Report: Week of July 5, 2021
It gets even better when he's partnered with Agent Cupcake, a skilled unicorn spy.
Agent: Kristen Nelson, Nelson Literary.
- The Prince: Andrew Cuomo, Coronavirus, and the Fall of New York
Agent: Susan Golomb, Writers House.
- Robert B. Parker's Stone's Throw
Agent: Esther Newberg, ICM Partners.
- Lemon, Olive Oil, Salt
Agent: Kari Stuart, ICM Partners.
- The Wrong End of the Telescope
Agent: Nicole Aragi, Aragi, Inc.
- Witch Please
Agent: Lucienne Diver, the Knight Agency.
- The Cabinet
This deserves a wide audience Agent: Barbara Zitwer, Barbara J.
- Writers to Watch Fall 2021
I have to take part in the struggle for visibility,” he adds.The draft Ahmed worked on with agent Anjali Singh sprawled to 800 pages, almost twice the length it’d ultimately publish as.
- Norman Didn't Do It!: (Yes, He Did)
Agent: Paul Rodeen, Rodeen Literary.
- It Fell from the Sky
Agent: Kirsten Hall, Catbird Agency.