- Sweet Water
Agent: Ella Marie Shupe, Belcastro Agency.
- The Golden Age of Book Adaptations for TV
As a result, authors and their agents can pitch their stories as continuous, and with the expanded demand for content, the possibilities are booming.How possible, how booming?
- Book Deals: Week of November 2, 2020
The novel, the agent said, follows a girl named Felice who learns she is the daughter of the mythical ghost La Llorona of Hispanic American folklore and then “vows to help her mother make peace with the events that turned her into the most famous monstruo of U.S.
- Brandon Hobson Digs Deep Into Cherokee Folklore
“Send it to me,” Eisenmann replied, and Hobson had found his agent.
- Agent Albert Zuckerman to Retire
Veteran literary agent Albert Zuckerman is retiring.
- Book Buzz Without a Book Fair?
As one agent put it, “The naked truth?
- Book Deals: Week of October 26, 2020
Priscilla Painton at S&S took world rights from agents Keith Urbahn and Matt Latimer at Javelin.
- Never After: The Thirteenth Fairy
Agent: Richard Abate, 3Arts Entertainment.
Agent: Deborah Warren, East/West Literary.
- Elevator Bird
Agent: Steven Malk, Writers House.
- A Year of Everyday Wonders
Author’s agent: Brianne Johnson, Writers House.
- The Boy, the Wolf, and the Stars
Agent: Katelyn Detweiler, Jill Grinberg Literary.
- The Cousins
Agent: Rosemary Stimola, Stimola Literary Studio.
- It Only Happens in the Movies
Agent: Madeleine Milburn, Madeleine Milburn Literary.
- On the Go Awesome
Author’s agent: Jennifer Mattson, Andrea Brown Literary.