- Brother Red
Agent: Jamie Cowen, the Ampersand Agency.
- How to Catch a Queen: Runaway Royals
Agent: Lucienne Diver, the Knight Agency.
- Why the Rock Falls: The Falls Mysteries
Agent: Stacey Kondla, Rights Factory (Canada).
- Death, Diamonds, and Deception
Agent: Jessica Faust, BookEnds Literary.
- The Mask Falling
Agent: David Godwin, David Godwin Assoc.
- Mike Chen Shows Why Family Matters
In 2015, the manuscript for that novel landed him his agent, Eric Smith.
- 'Animal Crossing' Antics: Four Children's Authors on Finding Community
My editor, Kait Feldmann, and my agent, Jennifer Laughran, were all playing Animal Crossing at the time.
- An Insider's Guide to the Austin Children’s Book Community
Years ago, literary agent Erin Murphy signed Barton as her first client in Austin, “and I kept running my mouth,” he joked, so now Murphy’s agency also represents Austin authors, Donna Jannell Bowman, K.A.
- Frankfurt's Boos Says Physical Fairs Cannot Be Replaced
"Likewise, in the agents center we would typically have 700 to 800 agents working, but our digital Frankfurt Rights platform saw 4,165 people sign up."
- The Witch's Heart
Agent: Rhea Lyons, HG Literary.
- Cheeky: A Head-To-Toe Memoir
Agent: Meredith Kaffel Simonoff, DeFiore & Co.
- Grounds for Murder
Agent: Amanda Leuck, Spencerhill Assoc.
- Vultures in the Sky
U.S. customs agent Hugh Rennert takes charge and declares: “I think the time has come for all of us to put aside our circumlocutions and acknowledge openly the fact that one of us in this car is a murderer.”
- The Lies You Told
Agent: Veronique Baxter, David Higham Assoc.
Agent: Marlene Stringer, the Stringer Literary Agency.