- Gendell Files Counterclaim Against McGuigan in Foundry Dispute
Gendell's suit states that in point of fact, "Foundry had more than enough funds to pay authors and agents."
- An Extraordinary Lord
Agent: Sarah Younger, Nancy Yost Literary.
- Ex-Girlfriend of My Ex-Girlfriend: Advice on Queer Dating, Love, and Friendship
Agent: Edward Maxwell, SJGA.
- The Letters of Shirley Jackson
Agent: Murray Weiss Agency, Catalyst Literary Management.
- The Addiction Inoculation: Raising Healthy Kids in a Culture of Dependence
Agent: Laurie Abkemeier, DeFiore & Co.
- Call Me Elizabeth Lark
Agent: Lauren Spieller, Triada.
- Million Dollar Demon
Agent: Jennifer Jackson, Donald Maass Literary.
- When the Stars Begin to Fall
Agent: Gail Ross, the Ross Yoon Agency.
- Lie Beside Me
Agent: Felicity Blunt, Curtis Brown (U.K.).
- Zero Proof: 90 Non-Alcoholic Recipes for Mindful Drinking
Agent: Leigh Eisenman, MacKenzie Wolf.
- The Girls in the Stilt House
Agent: Peter Steinberg, Foundry Literary + Media.
- Hold Fast Through the Fire: A Neog Novel
Agent: Andy Zack, the Zack Company.
- After the Apocalypse: America's Role in a World Transformed
Navy captain’s raising of the alarm about the spread of Covid-19 among his crew members as evidence that the military establishment misperceives threats and misallocates resources, and explains how the prioritization of national security over national defense has resulted in such “dubious” actions as the dumping of
- All the Children Are Home
Agent: Alice Tasman, Jean V.
- The Kobalt Dossier
Agent: Mitch Hoffman, Aaron M.