- UTA Publishing Builds Its Client List
“It’s about putting the interests of the department, and each individual client, over the individual agent,” he added.Julia Cheiffetz at Simon & Schuster’s One Signal imprint, who acquired Stelter’s 2020 book Hoax from Queen, said she appreciated how quickly the agent was able to adapt,
- Yummy: A History of Desserts
Agent: Steven Salpeter, Curtis Brown.
- New and Noteworthy Kids' and YA Book Sequels: September 2021
Picture Books and Graphic NovelsAnts in Our P.A.N.T.S. by John Patrick Green (First Second, Sept. 28 $9.99; ISBN 978-1-250-22005-9)The new mission for the sewer-loving secret agents in the fourth InvestiGators installment has agent Brash trapped in a mys
- White on White
Agent: Sarah Bowlin, Aevitas Creative Management.
- Mimi Lee Cracks the Code
Agent: Jessica Faust, BookEnds Literary.
- Woke Up This Morning: The Definitive Oral History of the Sopranos
Agent: Michael Harriot, Folio Literary.
- Strangers on a Skein
Agent: Nancy Yost, Nancy Yost Literary.
- Around the World in 80 Books
Agent: Ric Simonoff, WME.
- Why Design Matters: Conversations with the World's Most Creative People
Agent: Charlotte Sheedy, Charlotte Sheedy Literary.
- Punishment Without Trial: Why Plea Bargaining Is a Bad Deal
Agent: Matt Carlini, Javelin.
Agent: Jonny Geller, Curtis Brown (U.K.).
- Redhook Finds a Groove in Speculative Fiction
Like with anything new, Redhook needed to establish trust with both authors and agents.
- Stand by Me
Agent: Evan Marshall, Evan Marshall Agency.
- Wish It Lasted Forever: Life with the Larry Bird Celtics
Agent: David Black, David Black Literary.
- Dictionary of Obscure Sorrows
Agent: Heather Karpas, ICM Partners.