- Transgressions of Power
Agent: Kristopher O’Higgins, Scribe Agency.
- Head Wounds: A Kevin Kerney Novel
The plot thickens when an undercover DEA agent meets Clayton and reveals that the m.o. of the killings matches that of a Mexican freelance assassin known as El Jefe.
- Sherlock Holmes and the Werewolves of Edinburgh
Agent: Victoria Lea, Aponte Literary.
- Count Down: How Our Modern World Is Threatening Sperm Counts, Altering Male and Female Reproductive Development, and Imperiling th
Agent: Jane Von Mehren, Aevitas.
- Troubled Blood
Agent: Neil Blair, the Blair Partnership (U.K.).
- Dark Sky
Agent: Ann Rittenberg, Ann Rittenberg Literary.
- How I Learned to Hate in Ohio
Agent: Stephanie Rostan, Levine Greenberg Rostan Literary Agency.
- Maggie Shipstead's Novel Gone 'Round the World
“During my second year, Connie Brothers called me to ask if I had an agent,” she says.
- Oh My Gods!
Agent: Maria Vicente, P.S.
- Christian Fiction Industry Looks to New Markets, Diverse Voices
The conference, held Thursdays from Oct. 8-Nov. 12 this year, connects authors and writers to publishers and agents to learn about trends, challenges, and changes in the category.
- First Reactions to S&S Sale
Reaction from the Association of American Literary Agents (formerly the AAR) was more muted than from the other organizations, and did not call for the Justice Department to look at the deal: "We have great respect for both PRH and S&S, both of which are fine companies composed of
- Four Questions for Cheryl B. Klein
I first sent the manuscript out in 2017, and in 2018 Emma Ledbetter got in touch with my agent .
Agent: Jane Gregory, David Higham Assoc.
- Conflicted: How Productive Disagreements Lead to Better Outcomes
Agent: Toby Mundy, TMA.
- Detransition, Baby
Agent: Kent Wolf, Neon Literary.