- Licensing Hotline: December 2020
Godzilla Reawakens in Middle-Grade ComicsIDW is building on its longtime relationship with Toho, signing a new licensing deal that expands its classic Godzilla publishing program into younger age brackets; formats include art books, coloring books, and journals; and categories such as tabletop games and puzzles
- How Sarah Gailey Became a Novelist, Despite Themself
When their agent suggested it, Gailey responded, “No way, no how.
Agent: Maria Lynch, Casanovas & Lynch Literary.
- 2034: A Novel of the Next World War
- Margaret Truman's Murder on the Metro: A Capital Crimes Novel
Agent: Robert G.
Agent: Galina Dursthoff, Galina Dursthoff Literary (Germany).
- Accidentally Engaged
Agent: Rachel Brooks, BookEnds.
- The Loneliest Polar Bear: A True Story of Survival and Peril on the Edge of a Warming World
Agent: Anna Sproul-Latimer, Neon Literary.
- The City of Good Death
Agent: Leigh Feldman, Leigh Feldman Literary.
- Untitled Rhcb 6764
Author’s agent: Jonathan Ehrlich, Grubman, Shire, Meiselas & Sacks.
- Rectangle Time
Author’s agent: Lydia Wills, Lydia Wills Agency.
- Can I Sit with You?
Agent: Steven Malk, Writers House.
- Cathedral of Bones
Agent: Claire Anderson-Wheeler, Regal Hoffman & Assoc.
- The Deepest Breath
Agent: Karyn Fischer, Book Stop Literary.
- As Far as You'll Take Me
Agent: Brent Taylor, Triada US.