- The Checklist
Agent: Nalini Akolekar, Spencerhill Assoc.
- Capture the Crown
Agent: Annalise Robey, Jane Rotrosen Agency.
- A Girl Made of Air
Agent: Samar Hammam, Rocking Chair Books Literary.
- The House of Always
Agent: Sam Morgan, the Lotts Agency.
- The Extended Mind: The Power of Thinking Outside the Brain
Agent: Tina Bennett, William Morris Endeavor.
- Book Reviews, Bestselling Books & Publishing Business News | Publishers Weekly
Home > Corporate Page Advertising Information Publishers Weekly is the authority on book publishing It is the most powerful and influential brand serving all segments involved in the creation production marketing and sale of the written word in book
- Religion Book Deals: March 24, 2021
Agent Christy Fletcher at Fletcher and Co., brought world rights from Convergent editorial Keren Baltzer.
- Q & A with Aisha Saeed
When I began submitting Written in the Stars to agents, I started Amal Unbound.
- Rights Report: Week of March 15, 2021
Alessandra Balzer at HarperCollins/Balzer + Bray has acquired, in a four-house auction, The Lesbiana's Guide to Catholic School by debut author Sonora Reyes.
- Licensing Hotline: March 2021
So it was time to bring a licensing agent on, and Melissa and stepped up with a vision for licensing and partnership.” “ allows us to offer more of a 360-degree program,” Segal said.
- Podium Audio Hit New Milestones in 2020
Dickey joined the company in September 2019, and among the hires last year was Kate Runde, director of acquisitions and author relations; she had previously been director of publicity for Vintage Books and Anchor Books.Independent authors and storytellers have been Podium’s main creative source for audiobooks,
- You Will Remember Me (Original)
Agent: Carolyn Forde, Transatlantic Literary.
- Angel of the Overpass
Agent: Diana Fox, Fox Literary.
- Save It for Later: Promises, Parenthood, and the Urgency of Protest
Agent: Charlie Olsen, InkWell Management.
- Zoë Bakes Cakes: Everything You Need to Know to Make Your Favorite Layers, Bundts, Loaves, and More [a Cookbook]
Agent: Jane Dystel, Dystel, Goderich & Bourret.