- Incredible Doom
Agent (for Bogart and Holden): Charlie Olsen, Inkwell Management.
- Little Lunch Truck
Agent: Elizabeth Bennett, Transatlantic Literary.
- Olympus, Texas
Agent: Nicole Aragi, Aragi Inc.
- To Sir, with Love
Agent: Nicole Resciniti, the Seymour Agency.
- Things We Lost to the Water
Agent: Julie Stevenson, Massie & McQuilkin.
- Six Weeks to Live
Agent: Abigail Koons, Park & Fine Literary and Media.
- Diamond Hill
Agent: Matthew Turner, RCW Literary.
- The Dead Husband
Agent: Pamela Ahearn, Ahearn Agency.
- Why Peacocks?: An Unlikely Search for Meaning in the World's Most Magnificent Bird
Agent: David Black, David Black Literary.
- Stacey Abrams Is a Power Player in Her First Legal Thriller
“Stacey is 100% who she seems to be,” says her agent Linda Loewenthal.
- Wise Wolf Books Paves an Adventurous New Path for Teen and Young Adult Titles
When any author or agent approaches the publisher, the first thing it assesses is how many titles the author is bringing to the table.
- Calling 'Cancel Culture' What It Is
Capitol), wrote in the Wall Street Journal in January that he’d been in conversations with “publishers, editors, and agents who wondered when and how the mob would come for them.”I haven’t had these kinds of conversations with publishers, editors, and agents, but I have talked to
- Book Reviews, Bestselling Books & Publishing Business News | Publishers Weekly
Home > Corporate Page Terms and Conditions Updated May 2014 These terms and conditions Terms and Conditions govern your use of the PUBLISHERS WEEKLY Web site at Publishers Weekly this Site which is provided by PWxyz LLC PWxyz or we BY USING
- Soapbox: Supporting Children's Editors and Agents in the Effort to Diversify
Suddenly agents were in demand.Since then, the number of children’s agents has seemed to increase every year.
- Apple Books Category Bestsellers, March 21, 2021
The Secret Agent by Elisabeth Hobbes - 9780008400125 - (One More Chapter) 17.