- Spy Guy: The Not-So-Secret Agent
Illustrator’s agent: Justin Rucker, Shannon Associates.
- The American Agent: A Maisie Dobbs Novel
Agent: Amy Rennert, Amy Rennert Agency.
- The Accidental Agent: A Jimmy Nessheim Novel
Agent: Gillon Aitken, Aitken Alexander Associates.
- Publishers, Agents Scramble to Reschedule Bologna
“If we have to cancel, we can make up the business through our sub-rights agents.
- New Trends in YA: The Agents’ Perspective
\tOther agents are more enthusiastic.
- Literary Agent Fred Hill Dies
West Coast literary agent Frederick “Fred” Hill of the Hill Nadell Literary Agency died Wednesday, February 9, after a brief illness.
- Greek Publishing Spotlight: An Agent's Perspective
She represents Greek and international authors, and also works as a sub-agent for foreign publishers and agencies, looking to place their titles with the best local publisher.
- A Special Agent: Gay and Inside the FBI
Former Special Agent Buttino grew up in upstate New York, graduated from Colgate University and joined the FBI in 1968.
- Black Ops: A Presidential Agent Novel
In bestseller Griffin’s gung-ho fifth presidential agent novel (after The Shooters ), the U.S. president assigns Lt.
- Film, Book Deal for Movie Agent
Curtis Brown's Ed Wintle is an experienced movie agent, so it's only natural that when he wrote his own book, Breakfast with Tiffany, he should make a movie deal for it even before it had found a publisher, selling an option to produce
- The Agent: PW Talks with Sterling Lord
He needs an agent.”
- Jem: Memoirs of an Ottoman Secret Agent
In the late 15th century, narrator Captain Barak suddenly finds himself a secret agent for the Ottoman Empire, working for the head of Imperial Security and, indirectly, the sultan himself.
- Agent Colt Shore: Domino 29
A series of escalating incidents send a 15-year-old secret-agent-in-training halfway around the world as he gets wrapped up in one death-defying adventure after another.
- The English Agent: A Christopher Marlowe Mystery
Agent: Janet Reid, FinePrint Literary Management.
- Confessions of an Ex-Secret Service Agent
A Secret Service agent from 1971 to 1981, Venker helped guard presidents Nixon, Ford, Carter and Reagan.