- The Accidental Agent: A Jimmy Nessheim Novel
Agent: Gillon Aitken, Aitken Alexander Associates.
- Publishers, Agents Scramble to Reschedule Bologna
“If we have to cancel, we can make up the business through our sub-rights agents.
- New Trends in YA: The Agents’ Perspective
\tOther agents are more enthusiastic.
- Literary Agent Fred Hill Dies
West Coast literary agent Frederick “Fred” Hill of the Hill Nadell Literary Agency died Wednesday, February 9, after a brief illness.
- Greek Publishing Spotlight: An Agent's Perspective
She represents Greek and international authors, and also works as a sub-agent for foreign publishers and agencies, looking to place their titles with the best local publisher.
- Film, Book Deal for Movie Agent
Curtis Brown's Ed Wintle is an experienced movie agent, so it's only natural that when he wrote his own book, Breakfast with Tiffany, he should make a movie deal for it even before it had found a publisher, selling an option to produce
- Black Ops: A Presidential Agent Novel
In bestseller Griffin’s gung-ho fifth presidential agent novel (after The Shooters ), the U.S. president assigns Lt.
- A Special Agent: Gay and Inside the FBI
Former Special Agent Buttino grew up in upstate New York, graduated from Colgate University and joined the FBI in 1968.
- The Agent: PW Talks with Sterling Lord
He needs an agent.”
- Confessions of an Ex-Secret Service Agent
A Secret Service agent from 1971 to 1981, Venker helped guard presidents Nixon, Ford, Carter and Reagan.
- Jem: Memoirs of an Ottoman Secret Agent
In the late 15th century, narrator Captain Barak suddenly finds himself a secret agent for the Ottoman Empire, working for the head of Imperial Security and, indirectly, the sultan himself.
- Agent Colt Shore: Domino 29
A series of escalating incidents send a 15-year-old secret-agent-in-training halfway around the world as he gets wrapped up in one death-defying adventure after another.
- The English Agent: A Christopher Marlowe Mystery
Agent: Janet Reid, FinePrint Literary Management.
- Religion in Academic Publishing: The Agent View
ParticipantsGreg Daniel, Daniel Literary GroupStephen Hanselman, founder and president, LevelFiveMediaKathryn Helmers, managing partner, Creative Trust Literary GroupJill Kneerim, director, Kneerim & WilliamsGail Ross, agent and president, Gail Ross Literary Agency <
- Obituary: British Agent Carole Blake
She was president of the Association of Authors' Agents, instigating an overhaul of publishers' often baffling royalty statements; she was the second female chair of the Society of Bookmen (established in 1921, and now the Book Society); she was chairman of BTBS, the Book Trade Charit