- Moral Agents: Eight Twentieth-Century American Writers
Mendelson takes a fascinating look at the public personas and private selves of eight well-known male writers in 20th-century America, profiling them in relation to literature and the larger culture.
- IN THE PIRATE'S DEN: My Life as a Secret Agent for Castro
Masetti spins a tale of progressive disillusionment with communism.
- Idea Agent: Leadership That Liberates Creativity and Accelerates Innovation
A geologist-turned-manager at Corning, Echeverría proves skillful at managing scientists to develop cutting-edge products, such as the glass panels used for televisions and other displays.
- An Impeccable Spy: Richard Sorge, Stalin's Master Agent
Former war correspondent Matthews (Stalin’s Children) examines Soviet spymaster Richard Sorge in this vivid biography.
- The Secret Agent Training Manual: How to Make and Break Top Secret Messages: A Companion to the Secret Agents Jack and Max Stalwart Series
Publishing simultaneously with the first two books in the Secret Agents Jack and Max Stalwart series, a spin-off of Hunt’s Secret Agent Jack Stalwart chapter books, this informative workbook highlights more than 25 cryptographic techniques.
- Literary Agents: How to Get and Work with the Right One for You
Larsen is a San Francisco agent.
- AGENTS OF ATROCITY: Leaders, Followers, and the Violations of Human Rights in Civil War
The English civil war was comparatively free of atrocities; the most influential principal, Oliver Cromwell, was relatively tolerant and kept his agents, the New Model Army, under rigid discipline.
- Time Traders II: The Defiant Agents & Key Out of Time
This omnibus-volume reprint of two Norton novellas, The Defiant Agents (1962) and Key Out of Time (1963), showcases the science fiction grand master's stylish way with a space-time adventure yarn.
- SPECIAL AGENT: My Life on the Front Lines As a Woman in the FBI
Her initiation in 1980 at the Quantico training academy was a grueling process of "flush out the weak," at a time when the old guard—and even many younger agents—remained openly hostile to the notion of female agents.
- Secret Agent: The True Story of the Covert War Against Hitler
With James Bondesque devices, disguise and sabotage, secret agents became Britain's weapon against Germany after Britain's troops were forced off the continent.
- Code Master: Secret Agent! [With Cards and Mirrors and Mission Packet Puzzles]
Code Master: Secret Agent!
- Judas Horse: An FBI Special Agent Ana Grey Mystery
After training at the FBI’s undercover school, Ana uses an alias to penetrate the group, which includes a former FBI agent gone bad, Dan Stone.
- Zigzag: The Incredible Wartime Exploits of Double Agent Eddie Chapman
There are legitimate questions as to the enigmatic Chapman's motivation, but Booth, who collaborated with Chapman's widow, Betty, invariably sides with the double agent against his critics.
- The Last Undercover: The True Story of an FBI Agent’s Dangerous Dance with Evil
There have been many books concerning FBI undercover agents on perilous assignments, but this one by a veteran FBI agent goes most of them one better with his full-tilt voyages into the darkest fringes of society.
- I Am a Secret Service Agent: My Life Spent Protecting the President
Later chapters cover the daily lives of agents, the Secret Service today, and Emmett’s move to the CIA in 2004.