- Murder at Greysbridge, 4
Agent: Noa Rosen, Susanna Lea Assoc.
- The Power of Geography, 4: Ten Maps That Reveal the Future of Our World
Agent: George Lucas, InkWell.
Agent: Julie Flanagan, ICM Partners.
- How High We Go in the Dark
Agent: Annie Hwang, Ayesha Pande Literary.
Agent: Duvall Osteen, Aragi Inc.
- Head Shot, 2
Agent: Judith Ehrlich, Judith Ehrlich Literary.
- The Lost Language
Agent: Jennifer De Chiara, Jennifer De Chiara Literary.
- You've Reached Sam
Agent: Thao Le, Sandra Dijkstra Literary.
- Good Girls Die First
Agent: Chloe Seager, Madeleine Milburn Agency.
- In Brief: September 30, 2021
.), a theater agent on the team at WME and daughter of Feiwel and Friends publisher Jean Feiwel, posed with Matt Stine, the son of noted author RL Stine after he won a Tony Award for Best Orchestrations for Moulin Rouge, for which Alex Timbers also won a Tony for Best Direct
- TV Alert: 'One of Us Is Lying'
“My film agent was having conversations with producers,” McManus recalled.
- Frankfurt Book Fair Expands On-Stage and On-Screen Program
Seventy tables have been booked at the Literary Agents and Scouts Center, with numerous other professionals opting to pay for single-day use workstations, a new hot desk concept Frankfurt has introduced this year.In-person participation in the fair will be more modest than in previous years, with
- Love at First Spite (Original)
Agent: Kimberley Cameron, Kimberley Cameron & Assoc.
- Eating to Extinction: The World's Rarest Foods and Why We Need to Save Them
Agent: Mel Flashman, Janklow & Nesbit Assoc.
- The Hidden
Agent: Madeleine Milburn, Madeleine Milburn Literary (U.K).