- A Slow Fire Burning
Agent: Simon Lipskar, Writers House.
- Aspen Crossroads
Agent: Tamela Hancock Murray, the Steve Laube Agency.
- Dear Senthuran: A Black Spirit Memoir
Agent: Krisi Murray, The Wylie Agency.
- Ghost Girl
Agent: Rena Rossner, the Deborah Harris Agency.
- Mayor Good Boy
Agent: Charlie Olsen, InkWell Management.
- The Mountbattens: Their Lives and Loves
Literary agent Lownie (John Buchan: The Presbyterian Cavalier) delivers a juicy dual biography of Lord Louis “Dickie” Mountbatten and his wife Edwina Ashley.
- The Working Parent's Survival Guide: How to Parent Smarter Not Harder
Agent: Ariana Philips, Jean V.
- The Viscount Made Me Do It
Agent: Kevan Lyon, Marsal Lyon Literary.
Agent: Laura Bradford, Bradford Literary.
- Murder on Principle (Main)
Agent: Mitchell S.
- Becoming a Writer, Staying a Writer: The Artistry, Joy, and Career of Storytelling
Agent: Emma Parry, Janklow & Nesbit Assoc.
- The Turnout
Agent: Dan Conaway, Writers House.
- The Smashed Man of Dread End
Agent: Alex Slater, Trident Media Group.
- A Lesson in Vengeance
Agent: Holly Root, Root Literary.
- U.S. Book Show Book Buzz: Spotlight on Indigenous Voices
Recalling the research that goes into her writing, Boulley described the connections she was able to forge with the people around her, from former FBI and IRS agents to state police, who through a connection with a university professor, showed her how to make meth, an important detail for