- Four Questions for...Literary Agent and Actor Edward Hibbert
Agenting began in 1988.
- Could Publishers and Agents Agree on a Flat Royalty Rate?
Many agents claim the 25% figure, created before e-books became such a large slice of the market, is essentially an arbitrary one.
- Children's Agents Wernick and Pratt Launch Agency
With Wernick and Pratt's departure, two agents are left at the Sheldon Fogelman Agency — Sheldon Fogelman and Sean McCarthy.
- Literary Agent Joseph Vallely Dies at 74
As an agent, his clients included Peter Schweizer, Bill Gertz, Stanley Newman, Scott A.
- Agents Largely Support Macmillan; Some Angered by Amazon
“The agents now smell money,” he said.
- Agents Keeping Foreign Publishers on Digital Leash
For this reason, most American agents are including digital rights in their foreign deals, but not without caveats.
- Agent Danielle Smith’s Former Clients Speak Out
Agent Jennie Kendrick joined Smith at Lupine Grove this past January.
- New Agent Scores with a Female-Authored 'Bridges'
Caron K d sn't, however, have any problem acting as her own press agent.
- Bologna 2017: Agents Talk Children's and YA Trends
We asked a number of agents and scouts attending this year’s Bologna book fair to talk about the trends they’ve been noticing: in themes, in genres, and in international demand.
- Agent Garbo: The Brilliant, Eccentric Secret Agent Who Tricked Hitler and Saved D-Day
Agent: Scott Waxman, Waxman Literary Agency.
- Stonesong Launches New Web Site, Adds Agent
Book packager and literary agency Stonesong has unveiled a new Web site and announced the addition of a new agent, Emmanuelle Morgen.
- Dog Dish of Doom: An Agent to the Paws Mystery
Agent: Josh Getzler, Hannigan Salky Getzler Agency.
- Obituary: Agent Rosalind Paige Cole, 88
Literary agent Rosalind Paige Cole died of cancer on February 20 in New York City.
- Stalin's Secret Agents: The Subversion of Roosevelt's Government
Agent: Alexander Hoyt, Alexander Hoyt Assoc.
- PW: Agent Kern Expelled from AAR