- Agents of Influence: The British Plot to Change America's Mind
Hemming (Agent M) delivers a lucid, fast-paced account of England’s secret scheme to draw America into WWII.
- Ghost: My Thirty Years As an FBI Undercover Agent
McCowan became one of the rare special agents trained to work undercover and given multiple assignments.
- Protecting the President: The Inside Story of a Secret Service Agent
McCarthy is the Secret Service agent who wrestled John Hinckley to the ground after the would-be assassin shot President Reagan, and that incident is the centerpiece of this book.
- Four Questions for...Literary Agent and Actor Edward Hibbert
Agenting began in 1988.
- Italian Literary Agents Form Trade Association
A group of 37 Italian literary agencies have formed ADALI, the Association of Italian Literary Agents.
- Could Publishers and Agents Agree on a Flat Royalty Rate?
Many agents claim the 25% figure, created before e-books became such a large slice of the market, is essentially an arbitrary one.
- Children's Agents Wernick and Pratt Launch Agency
With Wernick and Pratt's departure, two agents are left at the Sheldon Fogelman Agency — Sheldon Fogelman and Sean McCarthy.
- Literary Agent Joseph Vallely Dies at 74
As an agent, his clients included Peter Schweizer, Bill Gertz, Stanley Newman, Scott A.
- Agents Weigh Whether to Submit Projects During the Pandemic
These moves, said the agents interviewed for this story, suggest that advances are likely to go down.
- Agents Largely Support Macmillan; Some Angered by Amazon
“The agents now smell money,” he said.
- Agents Keeping Foreign Publishers on Digital Leash
For this reason, most American agents are including digital rights in their foreign deals, but not without caveats.
- Agent Danielle Smith’s Former Clients Speak Out
Agent Jennie Kendrick joined Smith at Lupine Grove this past January.
- New Agent Scores with a Female-Authored 'Bridges'
Caron K d sn't, however, have any problem acting as her own press agent.
- Bologna 2017: Agents Talk Children's and YA Trends
We asked a number of agents and scouts attending this year’s Bologna book fair to talk about the trends they’ve been noticing: in themes, in genres, and in international demand.
- Agent Garbo: The Brilliant, Eccentric Secret Agent Who Tricked Hitler and Saved D-Day
Agent: Scott Waxman, Waxman Literary Agency.