- Drug Agent USA: An Inside Look at the War Against Drugs
Crowley, a 15-year veteran of the Drug Enforcement Administration, and Radford ( Trooper ), here tell all-too-familiar drug stories of buy-and-bust operations and stings in which narcotics agents pose as sellers.
- THE WAY OF THE WISEGUY: True Stories from the FBI's Most Famous Undercover Agent
Agent, Frank Weimann.
- The Women Who Lived for Danger: The Agents of the Special Operations Executive
During World War II, these women operated as intelligence agents, clandestine radio operators and German saboteurs for the SOE--an organization created to wreak havoc behind German lines.
- Treason: How a Russian Spy Led an American Journalist to A U.S. Double Agent
Unhappy with the corrupt Soviet regime, he agreed to become a double agent after being approached by an American operative.
- Case by Case: A U.S. Army Counterintelligence Agent in World War II
Melchior's WW II adventures as an Army counterintelligence agent in the European Theater of Operations included escorting a defecting German scientist through the lines and capturing a Nazi general.
- The Spy Wore Red: My Adventures as as Undercover Agent in World War II
The adventurous spirit of Brooklyn-born Aline Griffith led to a danger- and glamor-filled career as an agent for the Office of Strategic Services in WW II Madrid where, as a member of international high society, she infiltrated a German spy network that threatened Allied invasion plans.
- The Agent: My 40-Year Career Making Deals and Changing the Game
In the preface, sports agent Steinberg watches two of his clients, Warren Moon and Troy Aikman, get inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
- Breaking and Entering: A Manual for the Working Actor: From Auditions to Agents to a Career
Carlson, an accomplished manager and talent agent for a number of successful actors, explains the critical choices and challenges of the drama student seeking a career in his new guide.
- The Social Agent: A True Intrigue of Sex, Spies, and Heartbreak Behind the Iron Curtain
One of the most fascinating characters is double agent Jiri Mucha, the flamboyant son of famed art nouveau painter Alphonse Mucha, who is at the core of the narrative.
- The Frequent Traveler's Guide: What Smart Travelers and Travel Agents Know
There are sections on air travel, rental cars, hotel rooms, cruises, travel tours, international travel, travel agents, travel insurance, travel crimes and discrimination in traveling.
- American Radical: Inside the World of an Undercover Muslim FBI Agent
A Muslim American working as an undercover agent in a counterterrorism unit in the FBI grapples with his faith while posing as a jihadi sympathizer in this multifaceted, action-packed account of real-life spycraft.
- STANDING NEXT TO HISTORY: An Agent's Life Inside the Secret Service
Agent, Ed Breslin.
- Prairie Man: The Struggle Between Sitting Bull and Indian Agent James McLaughlin
The first half of the book belongs to Sitting Bull; his eventual nemesis, James McLaughlin, does not come fully into view until 1881, when he accepted the position of Indian agent at the Standing Rock Agency in the Dakota Territory.
- A Hunt for Justice: The True Story of a Woman Undercover Wildlife Agent
This consistently engrossing first-person account by a retired special agent with the U.S.
- Agent Jack: The True Story of Mi5's Secret Nazi Hunter
Posing as Gestapo agent “Jack King,” Roberts recruited more than 500 British fascists to help prepare for the German invasion of England.